GDT: Game 57 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs St. Louis Blues | 12PM | It could have been Blueger vs the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
uDNf7C9.png

YScB0qr.png

4fsIdWK.png

osj74Ya.png

ZckG4GJ.png

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
That's awesome Vabm8! 'Did you mean how to make the pain go away' ... same thing :laugh:
I'm inclined to leave this open, since it's an early start and we mods may not be Johnny on the Spot. Thanks again for helping out!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

I'm going to look exactly like Eric Clapton looks here if I see Rowney in the lineup--like he's going to wretch from whatever "strange brew" he took before this performance....

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Their whole lineup up forwards are just guys that start with the last name of an 'S'

Think we trade them Sheary for Tarasenko? We'll add Sheahan too. (or Simon..or Spr... wow we have a lot of S's too)

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

I'm sorry...but if these lines remain unchanged, I'll be projectile vomiting too early in the morning. Where is Blueger and why is Rowney still playing?

Sorry but Reaves is guaranteed to play as it is his former team.

Bleuger being called up but not playing is pointless really. Why do it? Give him a game and see what he can do.

Reactions: Uemoda

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Their whole lineup up forwards are just guys that start with the last name of an 'S'

Think we trade them Sheary for Tarasenko? We'll add Sheahan too. (or Simon..or Spr... wow we have a lot of S's too)
What if we sent Schultz, Sestito and Summers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->