GDT: Game 57 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs St. Louis Blues | 12PM | It could have been Blueger vs the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I would’ve done:

Guentzel-Crosby-Kessel
Hagelin-Malkin-Rust
Simon-Sheahan-Sheary
ZAR-Bluegar-Reaves(yuck)

But, hey! Who cares about a random guy on HF’s opinion!

I don’t understand why Maatta-Schultz are still a thing after the last few games . . . I feel we would be way better off just doing Maatta-Oleksiak and Cole-Schultz.

I would have dressed 9 D ;)

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Apparently the act of trying to block shots is the only skill you need to have to earn a spot on this team. At least Kuhn can actually block shots, Rowney just screens Murray or acts as a pinball machine for the puck.
he's f***ing worthless. he literally doesn't contribute anything positive to the team

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
The fowards need to have their head on a swivel when covering the zone. The Blues dmen love to fire the puck.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
12:20 and it still hasn’t started.

12:22 start. ****ing insanity.

tenor.gif

Reactions: vabm8

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
The NHL proving yet again, that it cannot start a game on time.
It's not like it's an accident. They don't advertise the game start time, they advertise coverage start time. That's sadly a result of the lack of interest in the NHL. They want some pre-game stuff, but nobody would tune in for a half-hour pre-game show.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Would love to see Kessel put 3 points on the board, close the gap with Kucherov. Would rather he won the Art Ross than Sid this year if possible.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sid is struggling very hard at winning clean faceoffs on the powerplay. It is killing us the last 3 games.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad