GDT: Game 57 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs St. Louis Blues | 12PM | It could have been Blueger vs the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Team can't do without Carter Rowney's ... erm ... uh ... whatever it is he brings to the table?

I once again ask, can anyone point to one game the team lineup looked and played well this season with Rowney in the lineup???

In reality, he should be playing in Wheeling, he is that bad.

I am so angry about it, I just got into a fight with the wife and I ripped off my shirt like Hulk Hogan.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
This needs more love.

Rowney is using his stage name today

images

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
2 weeks away from trade deadline and Rowney still gets the nod. Impressive feat.

Well we do win 51.6% of our games when he’s in the line up. Basically the cups ours with Rowney in the line up. Can’t argue with those numbers

Last edited:
Reactions: ColePens

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I just don’t see any justification to start Rowney. He’s nearly 29 years old, he’s not going to suddenly improve. He is what he is at this age, which is a poor hockey player. I mean technically he is versatile since he can play several forward positions but does that really matter when he plays every position poorly?

Our lack of depth obviously goes back to Rutherford’s poor offseason last summer. We should have a roster where Rowney and Kuhn are buried in the AHL. But since JR hibernated this summer, they aren’t obsolete and he coaches feel they are our best options. This should never have happened.

Reactions: Uemoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad