GDT: Game 56: Red Wings vs avs 7:00 pm et 2/22/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I love Ozzy pointing out that it was MacKinnon who left his man Kane on the game winning goal.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Detroit really tightened it up defensively, minus leaving Mackinnon alone x2, after the first ~10 minutes of the game. Lyon another great game. Debrincat can't buy a goal. Overall a solid game against one of the league's best. I will say that was an atrocious call on the Avs for "holding" Chairot. Kind've glad we didn't win on that.

Reactions: Sadekuuro

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
If not for their terrible stint in December when missing their starting goalie and their top 2 centers, this team would be clawing at Boston and Florida's backs. They've beaten the top teams in the league, sometimes multiple times. If they can add a defenseman at the deadline to get Holl into the press box and limit Petry's ice time, they are a legit threat to whoever they face in the first round.

I was not expecting this at all on July 1st.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
If not for their terrible stint in December when missing their starting goalie and their top 2 centers, this team would be clawing at Boston and Florida's backs. They've beaten the top teams in the league, sometimes multiple times. If they can add a defenseman at the deadline to get Holl into the press box and limit Petry's ice time, they are a legit threat to whoever they face in the first round.

I was not expecting this at all on July 1st.

Wings being comfortably top 10 in Goals For is not something I ever would've predicted (They're currently 6th).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad