GDT: Game 56: Red Wings vs avs 7:00 pm et 2/22/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I watched last night, but was in no position to participate in the live GDT. But man, that was an impressive win over a great team. Well done, boys!
I just finished watching the game. What a game!

3 stars
1. Lyon obviously
2. Larkin
3. Kane/Chiarot

HM Raymond

Another great game by Lion. I think we should start spelling his name correctly.
MacKinnon gets 3 good scoring chances in one shift and he beats him on the 3rd attempt, and that's all. He is the main reason we are in a playoffs position.
Larkin, great goal and assist.
Chiarot plays great, his last 2 games are an all star performance, but he has played great last 20+ games.
Kane's best game since the signing. His timing is finally good. There was a point when I thought we would never win a game with him in the lineup.

Reactions: dj4aces

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Great game, but I was consistently annoyed how Ken Daniels insists on saying Drouin's name, as drew-ANN. He does the same thing with Tyler Seguin. It's not say-GANN. DREW-in, SAY-gin.

Off my hooked on phonics box. Trying to be hopeful about a playoff birth, but don't want to be gut punched if they miss out.
You should hear a French person say it before you say it's Drew-in. They might fight you.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Fynn

Apr 23, 2017
I realize that. They would say it more like "Dwahine". But Drew ANN isn't the French pronunciation of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad