• Indian Horse

• Youngblood

• Mystery Alaska

• Mighty Ducks (any or all)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
This one dropped us to 27th in the league.

Edit: OTT plays CHI tomorrow. If they win they'll only 2 points behind us, with 2 games in hand.

Last edited:

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
there is something about early goals against, soft goals and egregious defensive errors that really steals a teams mojo
They came back from that though. They were carrying the play after that, and then when they gave up the 3rd goal they f***ing quit. Bunch of piece of shit quitters who are lucky they have any fans at all at this point

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
dermott and dumba are not in future plans play anybody else
when things going bad its amazing how every break goes other way - 4 pipes hit, every weird bounce goes to open opponent in perfect spot.
zucker on PP1 is awful
the 5th G was on veg the others were he was hung out by D

Reactions: Jakey53

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
That Dermott and Dumba pairing is a f***ing catastrophe. Moser and Durzi do well despite playing a pairing too high, but after that it drops off quickly.

Reactions: Nowotny

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
lol one of these motherf***ers wants to be a captain? Keller and crouse want to be an NHL captain playing like this?? I’d rather have Aaron f***ing Ness as a captain than any of these motherf***ers. A 47 year old Shane doan coming out of retirement would have more backbone than these f***ing limp dick pieces of shit
So, other than that, how was your day.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
The team is playing hard, problem is that we're not talented and Carolina albeit besides a few brain farts is playing well...tough team to beat.

Especially when you spot them the first goal of the game.
This time of year playoff teams start to put the hammer down fighting for position come playoff time, and as a result, well, we are seeing the result.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
If anyone wants to get pissed at some players...it sure shouldn't be Cooley or Guenther

I'd get my focus on some of the top guys, or supposed to be top guys that aren't producing. Yes, I'm looking at you Schmaltz & Crouse.

Besides Keller, Schmaltz/Crouse should be 2 of the top scorers and they've gone MIA. Cooley is going to be very good, most likely our best player in 4yrs, but his fuel reserves are not where they need to be because the dude is 19yrs old. His first 20 seconds are spectacular, but then he goes to medium for 10 seconds and then the last 10 on a 40 second shift, he's got nothing.

Nothing wrong with that, he still has to fill out and get a larger motor upgrade, which will happen with time, which is why I said that anything north of 30pts in his first season was going to be really good. His frame is that of Jack Hughes and it took Hughes 4yrs to hit his mark, I suspect it will be the same with Cooley.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
This time of year playoff teams start to put the hammer down fighting for position come playoff time, and as a result, well, we are seeing the result.
All playoff teams start finding the draft and progress around the track, the Yotes have the pedal to the metal , but just are getting outclassed. Time to pit and change the tires..

* sorry NASCAR just started* :)

Reactions: Jakey53

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
If anyone wants to get pissed at some players...it sure shouldn't be Cooley or Guenther

I'd get my focus on some of the top guys, or supposed to be top guys that aren't producing. Yes, I'm looking at you Schmaltz & Crouse.

Besides Keller, Schmaltz/Crouse should be 2 of the top scorers and they've gone MIA. Cooley is going to be very good, most likely our best player in 4yrs, but his fuel reserves are not where they need to be because the dude is 19yrs old. His first 20 seconds are spectacular, but then he goes to medium for 10 seconds and then the last 10 on a 40 second shift, he's got nothing.

Nothing wrong with that, he still has to fill out and get a larger motor upgrade, which will happen with time, which is why I said that anything north of 30pts in his first season was going to be really good. His frame is that of Jack Hughes and it took Hughes 4yrs to hit his mark, I suspect it will be the same with Cooley.
I hope so.. as long as they don’t take away what got him here, and what made him such a high draft pick..

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
What? This makes no sense.
This is BA third year (I still say 4) of design. This is what he believes will get us to be playing meaningful hockey. (Still being losers) But next year we will be magical and make the playoffs. Year after that be competitive in the play offs... Or still getting those important top 5 picks lol.

I guess I am more of a retooling guy than scorch earth. I am so surprised that the players didn't give up earlier.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020

I agree with all that. It’s disappointing and a bit puzzling to watch Cooley and Guenther compete, and the older ( still capable) guys basically be lazy. Maybe being a Coyote for 5+ yrs takes it out if you. I don’t know; but something is flawed in the team character.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Shots were pretty even in this one, we had a few pipes and didn't have Ingram in net, that would have made it closer. Our problem is on D and team D as well. Until we get better D men and one better C, we will struggle. We really don't have a 1D or 2D. BA has built us from the wing out with pretty good goal tending mostly in Ingram.

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad