TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Our D is too Keystone Kop-ish….

IMG_3981.gif

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
If I see Matt Dumba on a f***ing practice line for one more f***ing day after this game I am done watching for the rest of the f***ing season. I will not watch this f***ing player anymore. Kevin Connauton is a Norris trophy winner in comparison. Andrew Campbell was Bobby Orr. The skeleton of Anton Stralman looked like a f***ing hart trophy winner

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
If these guys get boat raced at home for 8 in row a trade needs to happen by the end of the weekend to send a message. Not the trade deadline…this weekend. I was generally fine with it until now, but these guys look like they’re just quitting on AT now, which is garbage.

I’d send the kids down after you trade everyone away to keep them away from this dumpster fire.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
TBH most hockey movies aren't good. I'll go with Mystery Alaska.

lol one of these motherf***ers wants to be a captain? Keller and crouse want to be an NHL captain playing like this?? I’d rather have Aaron f***ing Ness as a captain than any of these motherf***ers. A 47 year old Shane doan coming out of retirement would have more backbone than these f***ing limp dick pieces of shit

Damn Aaron Ness, that's a throwback I didn't need today.

Reactions: moosemeister

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
That’s the most frustrating thing! They looked great for the last 10 minutes of that period, against a really good team. So why. Can’t. They. Do it more consistently? The only difference between the first 10 minutes and after the Guenther goal is the effort level and also vej actually made some saves. That’s it.

Reactions: TheLegend

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
That’s the most frustrating thing! They looked great for the last 10 minutes of that period, against a really good team. So why. Can’t. They. Do it more consistently? The only difference between the first 10 minutes and after the Guenther goal is the effort level and also vej actually made some saves. That’s it.
Yeah….. our period and game starts have sucked all through January until now.

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
gawd this team is frustrating (I know they are young) but after another awful opening 5mins they show they can play with (even outplay) top teams.
please put brown or call up soda or koly anything but dumba in the lineup. yeah he brings a few good hits but his D lapses are killing them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad