GDT: Game 47: Columbus at New York Islanders | 1/24 7PM

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Whole team looks asleep. That's where i'm heading. Hope to read tomorrow morn that i missed an exciting comeback.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Incoming, all the posts how this team sucks. **** off if all you can do is ***** and complain.

This team does suck at the moment. Having a great season but it is starting to slip. Unless they really poop the bed they'll make the playoffs but if they continue to play like this they could be a quick out as CBJWennie said.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
This team does suck at the moment. Having a great season but it is starting to slip. Unless they really poop the bed they'll make the playoffs but if they continue to play like this they could be a quick out as CBJWennie said.

Who the **** cares. The first good team in ever and we arent nearly as bad as everyone thinks we are nor does this bad spell mean anything. We'd be 5-5 since the streak, that's .500. It's a young team, people act like this wouldnt happen.

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
Too much wins will kill you if dont want to play. Torn between the wild card and the lead you leave behind

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Probably the most frustrating game I've seen this season. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't check, can't play defense, can't get the puck out of the zone. They are consistent. They were all playing well and now they are all playing poorly. One of those games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad