Berube

Scratches
Gionta, Mayfield

Injured
Hamonic, Ladd

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Isles are playing better recently and are trying to make a run to the wild card. Can't take them lightly.

TamaTavares

Jan 19, 2013
Richmond, VA
Ladd will probably be back tonight.
Good luck, boys!
Glad to see CBJ doing well. We know how it feels to be in the basement for so long.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Savard is having a great year (top pair quality D IMO). We need him back. Isles are catching fire.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I'm surprised the Isles haven't been better this year - that's a pretty good lineup. Jackets need to play a simple north-south game and play more physically.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I am guessing we get jumped tonight. The play has been pretty concerning lately. The Isles will be way hungrier than the Jackets. I expect to go down at least 2-0 in the first 10 mins and be heavily outshot.

Queue up the same speech about needing to play better, responding etc. :laugh:

Jackets win 4-3 scoring 3 in the third and kept in the game by the grace of God (Bob) :sarcasm:

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
This is one of those mid season games that is not critical by itself but win or lose enough of these and it makes a difference, so might as well win it. Either way I would like to see the monster forecheck that has been absent recently.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
This is one of those mid season games that is not critical by itself but win or lose enough of these and it makes a difference, so might as well win it. Either way I would like to see the monster forecheck that has been absent recently.

Untrue. Perhaps a refresher lesson in Lasse's Principle of Equivalent Criticality (or L-PEC) is needed.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Tough game to predict. Isles playing much better since the coach got fired and CBJ playing much worse since the streak.

Tavares would look great on our team. How about Jenner, Prout and a 7th :sarcasm:

CBJ CBJ CBJ

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
We need this one.. 4-1 Jackets defensemen score at least 1 - and we generally win when that happens.. Calvert Cam Boone & Jones - tap tap wrister slapper & that is Blue Jacket hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad