GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Listen to how jacked their fans are :laugh:

"not just a regular season game" to them.

Hope it hurts the team pride a bit, they needed the swift kick in the ass. This is the PERFECT wake up call

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Yes, Scrivens has sucked..but the Kings offense has been ABYSMAL for the past few games. There is nothing positive going on there. I honestly think this game is just a culmination of the frustrations of the past 4. We need to get Lewis/Clifford/Fraser OUT OF THERE. Martinez needs to be in. IMHO, I would use Quick/Jones for the rest of the year and try to package Scrivens in some sort of trade or something. He had more trade value before this game though, that's for sure.

KingKopitar11*

Brace yourselves I sense a thread about the Kings slump on the main boards by a ducks fan.

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
The sad part is Darryl's head games with goalies are probably going to take their toll on Jones who has been playing well. Let's face it, the forward corps is the guilty party here. WAY too undisciplined and not scoring.

The D in General is tired of needing to record a shutout every night to have a chance to win. Someone has to score.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
How many times have we seen Brown skate with the puck towards the left side goal line, curl back, and throw the puck away and give it up? It's his new go to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad