GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Every time I look at the score on my phone, we're always trailing. We can't have slumps like this. At least not five-game losing streaks. That's just not championship material.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
How many times have we seen Brown skate with the puck towards the left side goal line, curl back, and throw the puck away and give it up? It's his new go to move.

So tired of Brown doing that now.

It's like his new curl and drag between his legs that never worked.

The guy has completely forgot how to play north south hockey.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Browns in a slump. Richards is in a slump. Williams has been good. Kopitar has been good. Carter is fine. Toffoli is playing with ****ing grinders. You can't expect all these guys to do great with grinders by their side.

This team has too many grinders, and the grinders don'thhelp at all when the big guys are slumping. Get real man.

If the big guys aren't doing what they need to do, nothing else will work. I don't care how much depth Chicago has, they have their big 4 that stir the drink. If those 4 don't produce, even the Hawks won't win consistently.

Richards and Brown are both on pace for fewer than 15 goals. Richards is on pace to barely crack 10. You need 40+ goals combined from those two, not less than 30, and flirting with 25.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The sad part is Darryl's head games with goalies are probably going to take their toll on Jones who has been playing well. Let's face it, the forward corps is the guilty party here. WAY too undisciplined and not scoring.

The D in General is tired of needing to record a shutout every night to have a chance to win. Someone has to score.

If this does anything to Jones, then he's not an NHL goalie.

You can't not play 6 forwards for more than half the game. You can't not play 6 defensemen if they're tired. You can change a goalie to try and wake a team up. It clearly didn't work tonight.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'll take a positive away from this... the Kings can't fall off the floor.

:laugh:

Yeah, bad special teams, faceoffs, defense, no scoring...it's so funny because for all that's going wrong they have dominated long chunks of play this whole trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad