GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
vse3kl.gif

"Don't make eye contact..."

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
I like how Vey is apparently the difference between crap and contender.

I'm pretty sure he's not.

nah Martinez is. MArtinez allows us to have a top notch puck mover on each line, allowing the Kings as a unit to keep the puck in the other zone at all time. Without him, the kings 3rd pairing get trapped in their own zone and everything trickles down

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
It's not that. It's more that three players. It's mostly our unnecessary grinders that kill all of our momentum lol.

Well Brown has been MIA offensively all year, Richards can't handle a puck at even a pee-wee level at the moment, Williams can't carry a line, Kopitar can run very hot and very cold, Carter is one guy, and Toffoli seems to have hit a bit of a wall, but lets blame the grinders.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This is what I expected to happen when Quick got injured, but I thought the Kings would be able to keep scoring goals. Guess that's running dry.

Scrivens is garbage.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Wow, Scrivens must have gotten drunk on NYE on the plane flight from Dallas and is still hung over.

FPotvin39

Pad Stacker
Jan 18, 2007
So Cal
Hopefully we dont have to see Scrivens again this year after this game since Quick seems to be close to returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad