GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Well Brown has been MIA offensively all year, Richards can't handle a puck at even a pee-wee level at the moment, Williams can't carry a line, Kopitar can run very hot and very cold, Carter is one guy, and Toffoli seems to have hit a bit of a wall, but lets blame the grinders.

Pfft, don't you know anything. If we got rid of Frattin, Clifford and Lewis and brought up Vey the score would be reversed.

KingKopitar11*

Well Brown has been MIA offensively all year, Richards can't handle a puck at even a pee-wee level at the moment, Williams can't carry a line, Kopitar can run very hot and very cold, Carter is one guy, and Toffoli seems to have hit a bit of a wall, but lets blame the grinders.

Browns in a slump. Richards is in a slump. Williams has been good. Kopitar has been good. Carter is fine. Toffoli is playing with ****ing grinders. You can't expect all these guys to do great with grinders by their side.

This team has too many grinders, and the grinders don'thhelp at all when the big guys are slumping. Get real man.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This is what I expected to happen when Quick got injured, but I thought the Kings would be able to keep scoring goals. Guess that's running dry.

Scrivens is garbage.

Pretty much. It's what we expected, but was on a time-delay while the team compensated for that loss. Coming back down to earth.

KingKopitar11*

Sutter deserves to eat a handful of blame for this. I'm always the positive guy but he's done nothing right with his decisions lately.

DL and Sutter deserve a good amount of blame.

I feel bad for Amart he should ask for a trade.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Thread title is very accurate

I'm making it official. Kings fans are more pessimistic than maybe any other team here

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
If the Kings score a goal, will they ring the gong for it? Or will it become like subtraction and the gong will only ring 4 times? Can they do subtraction there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad