GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
tumblr_inline_mobxch5oo71qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m9rjvhgpxg1rfr6luo1_500.gif

Losing streak ... day 7 ...
tumblr_mg9a8eYjKG1s23ayfo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Tonight is setting up to be the perfect slump buster for the Blues to finally beat the Kings.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Best GDT ever :laugh:

Really though, looking back at the schedule, not surprising that was some troubling hockey. We traveled 2000 miles to Nashville, then a 500 mi hike to Chicago followed by an immediate 1000 mi overnight to Dallas all during holiday travel season. Not to mention we have issues with all of those teams anyway.

Whatever happens tonight, I bet we start righting the ship. I'm going to be an optimist and say everyone was nice and pissed.

GKG!

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
5 points in 5 games for Kopitar, but its January.

History tells us one of those two things has to cease.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
That is...just...horrifying. My condolences to the city of St. Louis and the entire male population there.

Haha I haven't seen that photo in a while. Yeah we have some err...interesting characters.

Looking forward to a great game tonight. I know you guys have been struggling but the Blues are still pretty beat up with Steen, Polak, and Leopold out for sure and probably Backes and/or Stewart as well.

I think it will be a close one.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
Haha I haven't seen that photo in a while. Yeah we have some err...interesting characters.

Looking forward to a great game tonight. I know you guys have been struggling but the Blues are still pretty beat up with Steen, Polak, and Leopold out for sure and probably Backes and/or Stewart as well.

The more players you have out, less likely it is that we win.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Jon Rosen ‏@lakingsinsider 33m
#LAKings line rushes: 74-11-77, 23-10-14, 21-28-73, 13-22-71, 17-24; 6-8, 33-26, 44-2, 27

Third line looks interesting, giving Frattin another shot at left wing might not be a terrible idea.

Captain Mittens*

Third line looks interesting, giving Frattin another shot at left wing might not be a terrible idea.

I was very pro-Frattin when the trade was made. He was awful against Dallas. I , for one, don't get it

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

Injuries, you say? And a backup goalie in net? I think you guys are manipulating the secret to beating us ;)

Bummer to hear all those guys are out though. Get well soon...soon after we leave town!

Always a fun game between the Kings and Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad