GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Avs | Wed 10/11 7:30pm MT | Homecoming

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Nice win and a good sign that they didn't nessecceraly had to rely on Varly to win the last 2 games

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Avs out shot the Bruins 37-23, and MacKinnon, Ghetto, Duchene, and Yak all had 2 points.

Good night.

Avs were way better on the draw tonight.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
To the person calling Rantanen sophmore slump; he has 3p in 4 games. He had 39p last year. You really think he is not going to improve on that?

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
This team is showing some serious strength and resilience. They aren't needing Varly to win them games anymore. Not sure what sparked the night and day difference between last year and this year, but whatever it is, keep it up.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Remember when this team was so bad they never could even get the empty net?

I think I'm almost on Sea Eagles level with this team. Lol

CobraAces, Sea Eagles was correct from the very beginning. We could be like Toronto with all the rookies that we have. A few more pieces here and there and we should be just fine. I just hope that Duchene's value will increase so that we can get a top 4 dman, 1st pick or something along those lines. Depending on the main piece coming back.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
To the person calling Rantanen sophmore slump; he has 3p in 4 games. He had 39p last year. You really think he is not going to improve on that?

Do I really have to get all complicated with it? Points are not everything. He's not been his reliable self to start the season.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
CobraAces, Sea Eagles was correct from the very beginning. We could be like Toronto with all the rookies that we have. A few more pieces here and there and we should be just fine. I just hope that Duchene's value will increase so that we can get a top 4 dman, 1st pick or something along those lines. Depending on the main piece coming back.

I'll admit, unless Duchene's trade fixes our left side. I'm keeping him until he says no to an extension.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad