GDT: Game 34 | Washington Capitals @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 12/21 7PM

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Nah that’s on Elvis. Wires crossed and put the team in a bad spot.
100%, he's way too emotional. He really needs to calm that shit down because it doesn't help him. He can be fiery competitive but keep in under control. He's up and down. That said, I'm not too upset with him, he played well but he needs to learn from this, they should have won.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Elvis rocks!!! My first star.

Saw most of the first period and I thought Washington completely dominated. Saw all of third period and it was all CBJ. A good effort I thought and I thoroughly enjoyed the Wilson Beating.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Elvis lost his cool for sure. But I’ve watched this replay three times now and Elvis went for his stick and Wilson hit him. Elvis pushed but they both were scuffling and Wilson pulls off his mask. It should have been two roughing penalties - one each

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
Elvis lost his cool for sure. But I’ve watched this replay three times now and Elvis went for his stick and Wilson hit him. Elvis pushed but they both were scuffling and Wilson pulls off his mask. It should have been two roughing penalties - one each
Refs were not going to call a penalty on Washington unless they had to. The only penalty was delay of game. Refs purposely ignored several calls.

Reactions: NotWendell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad