GDT: Game 31: Avs @ Wild | 6 PM MT | December 20, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I have been a pretty big Barrie supporter in the past, but man he looks like freaking Cumiskey out there.

I loved him and was one of those people who said we should sign him at all costs.

Regretting everything about that these days. Fallen off a cliff doesn't even begin to describe his play this year.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I loved him and was one of those people who said we should sign him at all costs.

Regretting everything about that these days. Fallen off a cliff doesn't even begin to describe his play this year.
Realistically he has to be given the freedom to skate with the puck and do his thing. Bednar seems to be very insistent on the defensemen making passes out of the zone and not really skating the puck, and this is hurting Barrie a lot.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Wasn't our breakout good for the first two games? What happened to that?

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Wasn't our breakout good for the first two games? What happened to that?
Not sure why the team went back to doing the hail mary breakouts for a while, but they have been doing a better job of stying organized and breaking out as a team the last several games. Tonight I have have been pretty pleased by the breakout.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Unless Grigs does something substantial from here on out tonight I think he's a healthy scratch next game.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I wish our defenders would stop trying to block pucks with their ****ing sticks. Who the **** tells them to do that dumb ****? You use your stick to tie up the other guys, otherwise you might as well be playing for the other team in front of the net jack ass.

El Travo

Aug 11, 2015
This is like watching a Picasso painting happen but nothing good is coming out of it.

El Travo

Aug 11, 2015
This isn't even entertaining to watch. Hope for a win over the Wild, but I'm done watching this train wreck for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad