Jul 7, 2012
Finland

SpJ7iDC.jpg

Lineups unconfirmed.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
We aren't winning tonight. 4-1 Wild or something comfortable for them. Accept it now and avoid the frustration later. If our players have quit, why should we even care or be invested in this group of losers?

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
In this disaster of a season the one ray of hope is our new found ability to beat the wild.

Beat Minny and all will be forgiven.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
They're great games when both teams are doing okay but with us having another garbage season I can't say I care about them any more than the rest of this crap.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The only thing left to hope for in this horrid season is a winning record vs the Mild. We can ensure that happens with a win tonight. Although I don't expect it to happen, I wouldn't mind this team surprising me at least once this year.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
We aren't winning tonight. 4-1 Wild or something comfortable for them. Accept it now and avoid the frustration later. If our players have quit, why should we even care or be invested in this group of losers?

Because I hate the Wild.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
As I said previously, if the Avs do nothing but just beat the Wild every time they play this season that'll be enough for me at this point. That said I'd wager we get thrashed.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I actually don't think the players have quit (well, some of them have, most definitely Sortaberg), this is just a REALLY bad team.

I know you've got your issues with Soderberg but he's arguably been one of the hardest workers over the last 6-7 games.

I'd swap him for Grigorenko right now

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
It's not hard to be one of the hardest workers on this team. Just ask Rene Bourque.

The only forwards who have worked harder arguably are MacKinnon, Landeskog, Duchene, Rantanen, and Bourque.

Pretty much. I find excuses for Grigorenko laughable, ''some people just play that way, he's not lazy'', yes he's lazy and soft to boot, and so is most of the roster.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
It is about time that the Wild begin their annual nose dive.

It will start tonight. 3-1 Avs.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
That OP made me realize how much I miss Lappy. What a wonderful dork.

As for tonight's game, I won't ever put money or even vCash on the AVs this season but I also know they can't possibly lose them all. This one is against a team that should take their lunch money but is on the road. I'm actually somewhat optimistic the AVs will give us an early Christmas present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad