GDT: Game 30: Avs @ Capitals | Tuesday, December 12th, 5pm MT | No Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Atleast the caps broadcast think mackinnon might be the fastest in the league so thats a positive right?

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I swear. It's like Avs players have this pre-thought out play of the century in their minds that consists of laying the puck in utterly useless areas to be picked up by a teammate who will score an amazing goal. The problem is that they're all thinking different plays so the pucks just end up being flubbed away to the other team.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Not so much as a dirty look towards a Capital tonight. Zero grit. When ur losing like this atleast play heavy on the othe rteam to show them and the rest of the leg you aint going be push overs.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lol that might be the worst 4 on 4 hockey I've ever seen from a team. What the hell were EJ and Girard doing?

Honestly, Girard is brutal lately. He has to play though. Might be best to let him go to the World Juniors and then decide what to do with the kid. He's in need of minutes and a mental break.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Our PP striked again. This needs to change ... quick!

Not sure why i'm so mad cause i expected a loss. But the way ... screw it. Another one past Varly - god is he slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad