GDT: Game 30: Avs @ Capitals | Tuesday, December 12th, 5pm MT | No Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I know we weren’t expecting many points from this trip but that power play is just garbage

Even worse watching it in person. There is no reason other than coaching for the stupid drop passes. We have guys who can skate it in and the ability to chip and chase.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I think a big part of it is how Bednar wants his dmen to play. Barrie just doesn't look like he has the green light to rush the puck and play like a forward. He's been pretty awful though.
Tyson Barrie was Colorado's best player in October. Bednar gave him full freedom and had the entire team adapt to Barrie's style. I keep bringing it up because I feel it's Bednar's biggest accomplishment to date.

Whatever is going on with Barrie right now isn't a Bednar thing. It's not even a "this season" think. It's a post injury thing. He may be fully healthy (I don't know) but if he is his mind is still hurting.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Tyson Barrie was Colorado's best player in October. Bednar gave him full freedom and had the entire team adapt to Barrie's style. I keep bringing it up because I feel it's Bednar's biggest accomplishment to date.

Whatever is going on with Barrie right now isn't a Bednar thing. It's not even a "this season" think. It's a post injury thing. He may be fully healthy (I don't know) but if he is his mind is still hurting.

Whatever it is, he's definitely not leading the play, or being the primary option. He just looks like he's out there trying to waste time until he can play golf.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Seems like Avs have to spend the first 15 seconds of every PP in their own zone because they lose the faceoff.

Reactions: Arnusson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad