Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
capitals-avalanche-logo.jpg

COLORADO AVALANCHE (14-13-2) vs. WASHINGTON CAPITALS (18-12-1)
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12th, 5pm MT
CAPITAL ONE ARENA, WASHINGTON, DC
ALTITUDE TV

extralarge.png

LANDESKOG - MACKINNON - RANTANEN
NIETO - SODERBERG - COMEAU
WILSON - COMPHER - ANDRIGHETTO - JOST
BOURQUE

ZADOROV-GIRARD - JOHNSON
NEMETH - BARRIE
LINDHOLM - BARBERIO

VARLAMOV

extralarge.png

OVECHKIN - BACKSTROM - WILSON
VRANA - KUZNETSOV - CHAISSON
BURAKOVSKY - ELLER - CONNOLLY
STEPHENSON - BEAGLE - SMITH-PELLY

ORLOV - NISKANEN
DJOOS - CARLSON
ORPIK - BOWEY

HOLTBY

Last edited:
Reactions: AvsMakar08

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Is Bednar seriously putting in Bourque over Yakupov? I know Yak has his flaws but come on. Bourque is horrendous. If you're double shifting MacKinnon, you can throw him out there occasionally with Yakupov and try to get Yak some scoring opportunities.

Gabriel Bourque provides nothing for this team other than PK ability, but there are players on this team that do it better than him like Compher, Comeau, Soderberg, and Landeskog so it's not like he's some major upgrade to the PK department.

I know, I know, it's a small complaint but it's little things that irk me about Bednar. Unless Yakupov is still sick and literally cannot play; that's understandable. But if not, then it's questionable.

Reactions: MacBradley

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Is Bednar seriously putting in Bourque over Yakupov? I know Yak has his flaws but come on. Bourque is horrendous. If you're double shifting MacKinnon, you can throw him out there occasionally with Yakupov and try to get Yak some scoring opportunities.

Gabriel Bourque provides nothing for this team other than PK ability, but there are players on this team that do it better than him like Compher, Comeau, Soderberg, and Landeskog so it's not like he's some major upgrade to the PK department.

I know, I know, it's a small complaint but it's little things that irk me about Bednar. Unless Yakupov is still sick and literally cannot play; that's understandable. But if not, then it's questionable.

Yak has the flu

Reactions: MacBradley

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't really have a good feeling about this game after the beating we lay on them last time around. Think the Capitals are going to come out very hard.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I’m at the game. If you’re from HFB watch for a spaceballs jersey in the lower level.

Let’s go Avs!

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Tyson Barrie is such a horrible, horrible passer. ES, PP, whatever. He can't make a tape to tape.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Nathan Mackinnon is simply better than everybody else on the ice for either team pretty much night in and night out. That's a nice feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->