GDT: Game 27: Avs @ Lightning|12/7, 5:30pm MT|Insert witty comment here

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
What's with the feed? It can't make up it's mind if it wants to be frost white or cat **** yellow.

Goalie pulled, did we bring back Roy?

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
This team needs to get a new coach. Games like this highlight how ridiculously far behind we are from a systems and strategy perspective.

Seriously, can anyone tell me what the Avs offensive strategy is other than to rip it around the boards as hard as possible as often as possible?

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Man do we need a second line. Nate MacK might be flying, but you can only handle so much losing before it impacts your play. I know we shouldn't be in win now, but I want us to be at least a bubble team this year.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Our coach needs to go. I'll admit his system isn't completely terrible, but it can be better and his in game "adjustments" (if you can even call them that) are horrible or non-existent. Our line changes and PP personal for the second line are also crap.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This team needs to get a new coach. Games like this highlight how ridiculously far behind we are from a systems and strategy perspective.

Seriously, can anyone tell me what the Avs offensive strategy is other than to rip it around the boards as hard as possible as often as possible?
In all fairness you need talent other than a 1st line to win in the NHL, just look at the Oilers.

Avs 2nd line is pretty much non existent, other than Kerfoot there is no one there to provide anything. The defense is still awful. Coaching change won't change much, they need players. Makar can't get to NHL soon enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00