*Lineups subject to change

GDT Music

Last edited:
Reactions: AvsMakar08

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Last season we would have rolled over and died in a game like this. I hope Landy comes out hard and makes a big difference. Thinking going vCash all in on the Avs for this one.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Ordinarily I would say this is the kind of game this new Avs team comes out swinging in and has a chance to win. But not against Tampa. They're just in cruise control right now and as plucky as this team has proven to be this year, I don't think they can slow down the Bolts.

Reactions: JoeSakic13

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I hope I'm wrong but it feels like this last losing home stand might be the start of this year's free fall for the Avs. They are playing tough teams on the road now and It could get ugly. We'll see I guess.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Ordinarily I would say this is the kind of game this new Avs team comes out swinging in and has a chance to win. But not against Tampa. They're just in cruise control right now and as plucky as this team has proven to be this year, I don't think they can slow down the Bolts.

I agree. I mean I hope the return of Lando will give the team a resurgence, but considering we lost to the worst team last night and we're about to face (arguably) the best? Would be happy with an OTL.

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
Why would anyone name their child Koekkoek?
It's Dutch surname. For example Barend Cornelis Koekkoek has been very famous Dutch landscape artist in 19th Century. Maybe Slater's family has such roots :) Word koekoek means Cuckoo in Dutch, so origin of this surname may come from this bird.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad