GDT: Game 25: Denver Avalanche vs. Shining Stars | Sunday, December 3rd, 6pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Compher has been barely noticeable since playing with Mack and Rantanen. Should've kept that Kerfoot-Jost-Compher line IMO

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It's not even a linemates/even strength thing with Ghetto right now. He was awful on that PP. I don't think we're going to get that 1st round pick people were hoping for two weeks ago.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I dunno, I think Mack passing was the right play on that one. Dman took away the shot at last second but left the passing lane wide open. Mack just couldn't get it through his feet.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I think that the only player Bednar holds accountable for anything is Zadorov. Otherwise, you can make bad play after bad play and face no consequences.

Bad coaching.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I dunno, I think Mack passing was the right play on that one. Dman took away the shot at last second but left the passing lane wide open. Mack just couldn't get it through his feet.

A shot in a 5-2 game in which you are losing would have been better. I rather he shoots and it gets stopped then try to finesse it over and nothing happens.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
If Mackinnon shot and the goalie saved it everyone here would have ripped him for not passing it. Barrie had an open net. It wasn't a bad idea to try and pass it. He just got unlucky and it hit the canoes of the Stars defenseman.

Reactions: Pierce Hawthorne

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
I think that the only player Bednar holds accountable for anything is Zadorov. Otherwise, you can make bad play after bad play and face no consequences.

Bad coaching.

Started on the first line, now on the fourth line. That doesn't count???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad