Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
custom_message_gold_star_with_gold_glitter_texture_star_sticker-r8c6018b4e6f64bd4b7386ba858eb00be_v9w09_8byvr_324.jpg

VS.

avalanche.gif

6:00 MST At the Place McNichols Arena was Replaced By

Lineups:

Gold Stars

Benn-Seguin-Radulov
Janmark-Spezza-Shore
Elie-Faksa-Pitlick
McKenzie-Smith-Ritchie

Lindell-Klingberg
Hamhuis-Pateryn
Johns-Honka

Ed note: Pretty sure this lineup card is incorrect but just went off whatever Daily Faceoff has posted.

Avalanche Indoor Soccer Club
Compher-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Jost-Kerfoot-Yakupov
Nieto-Soderberg-Comeau
Andrighetto-Toninato-Bourque

Girardi-Johnson
Zadorov-Barberio
Lindholm-Barrie

Looks like Bernier going for the home team, assuming it's Big Ben for the Victory Green Guys.

Sorry I'm late with this one. Fire away...

Reactions: AvsMakar08

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Jets fan first
Noice
Take care of them Stars !!!
Roussel is a dirty player
Avs 5
Stars 3

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Avs gotta find a way to win some faceoffs. Only Compher and Rantanen are above 50% and they're on the same line. All Stars taking faceoffs on a regular basis are way above 50. Spezza is their worst faceoff guy at 52%:laugh:

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I'm really having a hard time understanding why Bernier is playing tonight

Seems like Bednar is giving them a fairly even split. I don't mind it too much since Bernier has been playing pretty well. Almost seems like they're giving Varly 2 games then a game to Bernier actually.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'm glad Compher gets his opportunity on the top line. He's playing really well and quickly becoming one of my favourite players on the team.

I also think Jost has been pretty good since coming back up. A few rookie mistakes but he's getting and creating scoring chances.

Reactions: Foppberg

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
Probably an unpopular opinion but I'd like to see Toninato get more ice time. Guy works hard, and maybe outside of a few jitters and bad bounces he'd have a couple of goals just due to positioning alone. Could see him doing well on the powerplay sitting in front of the net.

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
Probably an unpopular opinion but I'd like to see Toninato get more ice time. Guy works hard, and maybe outside of a few jitters and bad bounces he'd have a couple of goals just due to positioning alone. Could see him doing well on the powerplay sitting in front of the net.

The guy can probably stand a couple more minutes a game (9 or 10 total) but he's certainly not power play time, at least not at this point. I like him, but that's like a McLeod on the power play kind of situation.

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
The guy can probably stand a couple more minutes a game (9 or 10 total) but he's certainly not power play time, at least not at this point. I like him, but that's like a McLeod on the power play kind of situation.

Not that I don't agree because plenty of teams run a power play without that sort of man front presence on the net, but someone like Holmstrom made a living in front of the net and got a ton of PP time later on in his career. I think Landeskog kind of fills this role when he's not suspended but 2nd unit wouldn't be a bad fit.

Kale Makar

Lets go Aves?
Apr 17, 2013
Denver, CO
Avs gotta find a way to win some faceoffs. Only Compher and Rantanen are above 50% and they're on the same line. All Stars taking faceoffs on a regular basis are way above 50. Spezza is their worst faceoff guy at 52%:laugh:

Lol even just on the starting faceoff it's terrible. Soda wins it at first then somehow whiffs getting it back to the D and loses it

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
An absolutely beautiful hit by Zadorov. Love when he does that early in the game. Let the other team know what you're about.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Bourque signals for a change and then stays on the ice while his replacement jumps on the ice.

Psyched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad