GDT: Game #2 | St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas Stars | He's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
It wasn't all on him. But he had it against the boards, got hit crumpled, and didn't contest it at all with his skates or stick when they pulled it out of the scrum clean.

As someone whom usually plays (at the lowest level possible) center, I assume the player will lose the battle...In which case I have to cover the front of the net. Bort failed to do so and paid for it. It is what it is.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
As someone whom usually plays (at the lowest level possible) center, I assume the player will lose the battle...In which case I have to cover the front of the net. Bort failed to do so and paid for it. It is what it is.

Agreed, I noticed the D gaffe on a quick rewatch. I was focusing on Tage in the board battle to see how the kid did, and if he is strong enough. I normally rewind every play but trying to keep up with the game and chat tonight. Makes my analysis very suspect (even more so than usual if you can believe that).

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Preach, Panger. Urban Chestnut, FTW!

(currently drinking Alton, IL's Old Bakery Beer's Porter)

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
But just rewound and rewatched last goal. And yea, no clue what the Bortz and Gunnar were doing standing next to each other away from the goal and puck.
i respect you for being able to be honest on your opinions. and ill follow suit.. TT may not be NHL ready. i think that he has promise but needs to get a little more experience.. lets get Blais and BBshv and megan in this line up for now until Steen is back and deal with the lines then

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Bye bye Hitch, don’t let the same door hit you in the ass..... again.

Oh, great freaking game Jake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille