BYfA7Zd.jpg

ukJGW7I.jpg

QYgnJG7.jpg

TzbjvJr.gif

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Was having a tough time to get my text effects to overlay properly so I just posted pictures of lineups. Below are the names.

Sobotka - Stastny - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Schenn - Jaskin
Paajarvi - Sundqvist - Thompson
Upshall - Brodziak - Thorburn

Edmundson - Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo

Allen
Hutton

Benn - Seguin - Radulov
Janmark - Spezza - Ritchie
Rousell - Hanzal - Shore
Elie - Faksa - Pitlick
Cracknell

Lindell - Klingberg
Methot - Oleksaik
Hamhuis - Johns
Patty

Bishop
Lehts

Reactions: Rexx

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Very nice thread Blanick. But you do realize, as long as we keep winning, you have to keep doing full-assed GDTs. If we can't bench terrible Thorburn on our winning streak, we can't bench Blanick and his awesome full-ass GDTs either.

And I just realize if you don't read know what GDT means, the above sentence could come across very awkward.

Reactions: mk80

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I look for a win here, and The Blues to continue to top The Central with a 2-0 record.

Hey paddy do we've still that Stars vs. Blues avatar bet? Who's better in regular season.

I love these full assets GDT's.

I've one big task ask. @Blanick Could you do in somethimes ghostbusters type of GDT?

KilmKostin

Sep 28, 2017
Love the Hitch . gif lol

Bishop was taken out of last night's game with a possible concussion. Hitchcock says he's fine, wonder if anything comes of it this AM.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I can't stop laughing at Hitchcock in the TV. It's probably funnier to people who were creeped out by the original Poltetgeist movie as kids. "They're he-ere."

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Awesome job on the GDT! Love this time of year. The weather, leaves changing color, hockey!

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Really awesome GDT!

The Stars are on Game 2 of a back to back season opener after losing their Home Opener yesterday to Vegas. Bishop had to leave the game after taking a shot to the mask and needing stitches but remained on the bench afterward. I would love to see the Stars leave Cracknell and take Thorburn on their plane by mistake (pretty much I'd rather see anyone but Thorburn).

KilmKostin

Sep 28, 2017
Lines still the same at the skate this AM.

Was hoping Yeo would have woken up in cold sweats after dreaming of the Blues being hemmed in their own end for 60 minutes after icing a lineup made up entirely of Thorburns

Splatter

Sep 13, 2010
St. Louis
Was having a tough time to get my text effects to overlay properly so I just posted pictures of lineups. Below are the names.

Sobotka - Stastny - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Schenn - Jaskin
Paajarvi - Sundqvist - Thompson
Upshall - Brodziak - Thorburn

Edmundson - Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo

Allen
Hutton

Benn - Seguin - Radulov
Janmark - Spezza - Ritchie
Rousell - Hanzal - Shore
Elie - Faksa - Pitlick
Cracknell

Lindell - Klingberg
Methot - Oleksaik
Hamhuis - Johns
Patty

Bishop
Lehts

Well, you know how Hitch loves to switch up his lines. Our old pal Adam Cracknell is playing. Lehtonen in for Bishop.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Hey paddy do we've still that Stars vs. Blues avatar bet? Who's better in regular season.

I love these full assets GDT's.

I've one big task ask. @Blanick Could you do in somethimes ghostbusters type of GDT?

Thanks again for the kind words, I am not sure I will be able to make ones like these for every game. I might have to do a couple of water downed basic ones here and there while I wait for inspiration.

Ranksu, I will give the ghostbusters one a lot of thought.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Oh god. If our 4th line gets stuck or there with their first on the ice we are soooooooo boned.

For the love of god bench thorburn, I don't care that he's terrible at hockey as much as I care that he just moseys around out there looking completely disinterested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad