Game 1 WCQF: San Jose Sharks (3) at Anaheim Ducks (2) 7:30 PM PT | SN360,TVAS2, USA, PRIME, NBCSCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
3 goal lead? Goodnight ducks
giphy.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Evander Kane is a cancer though.

lol
Behaving himself thanks to being on a legit contender doesn't erase the attitude and questionable acts he committed in the past. Is he still a locker room cancer? Probably not. Odds are he's done some growing up with his situation in San Jose.

Reactions: Juxtaposer

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Wtf is wrong with the ducks? Home ice and no Thornton i thought they would have no problem tonight.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
The Kane love in here is priceless. There were maybe 3 people on the planet before tonight who said they'd even take him if he was free. Hf gonna hf. Maybe we can put the track suit behind us now at least until he takes his selfie after he signs his next contract.
What about the games since he was acquired? he has been great since he was acquired... even scored 4 goals against the phlegms. Your post is a lie.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Behaving himself thanks to being on a legit contender doesn't erase the attitude and questionable acts he committed in the past. Is he still a locker room cancer? Probably not. Odds are he's done some growing up with his situation in San Jose.
Yup, that talk him and big Joe had at the airport must have done wonders. Maybe Joe has a career in psychology when he's all done with hockey.

Reactions: Evincar

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012

Some of that stuff is probably overblown.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Yup, that talk him and big Joe had at the airport must have done wonders. Maybe Joe has a career in psychology when he's all done with hockey.
Thought it was obvious sarcasm. I was one of those 3 people who didn't hate Kane. I hope the Sharks sign him so Buffalo doesn't get totally hosed on that trade.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I think Ryan Kesler is a very overrated playoff player. He struggles to break even against less than elite centers like Johansen and Hertl, and takes a bunch of stupid penalties in an effort to "agitate" the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad