Game 1 WCQF: San Jose Sharks (3) at Anaheim Ducks (2) 7:30 PM PT | SN360,TVAS2, USA, PRIME, NBCSCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
From Wiki:
''Sharks are a group of elasmobrunch (damn San Francisko brunching hipsters or something) fish characterized by a cartilaginous skeleton, five to seven gill slits on the sides of the head, and pectoral fins that are not fused to the head (so fake). Modern sharks are classified within the clade Selachimorpha and are the sister (SISTER!!! HA!!!) group to the rays. However, the term "shark" has also been used for extinct members of the subclass Elasmobranchii (vegeterian brunch) outside the Selachimorpha, such as Cladoselache (also known as Marleau) and Xenacanthus (translating from latin: choke 3-0 series lead), as well as other Chondrichthyes such as the holocephalid eugenedontidans.''

hqdefault.jpg

@
13200020293711.jpg

Lineups:
:sharks
Kane-Pavelski-Donskoi
Hertl-Couture-Boedker
Meier-Tierney-Labanc
Sorensen-Fehr-Karlsson

Vlasic-Braun
Martin-Burns
Dillon-DeMelo

Jones

:ducks
Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
Ritchie-Henrique-Kase
Cogliano-Kesler-Silfverberg
Vermette-Grantzlaf-Brown

Lindholm-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour
Pettersson-Welinski

Gibson
---

Legit news. For those who don`t understand, ZHVI is Zone Hype Versus Income. Which means, that the Sharks fan base is waaayyy overrating advanced stats, which is obviously dumb thing to do. But even with that those people making the most money in the country, unoficially stating they are the most effective workforce - INJUSTICE!!! But Ducks will bring the justice! Thanks Bloomberg for good reporting

Go Ducks!
519dyANHQAL._SL1001_.jpg

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I'm a time traveler from the future just letting you guys know that Joonas Donskoi and Ondrej Kase both had great performances in this game tonight and both were great in this series as a whole.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I'm a time traveler from the future just letting you guys know that Joonas Donskoi and Ondrej Kase both had great performances in this game tonight and both were great in this series as a whole.
Man if you will spoil Game of Thrones now, I swear to god...

Sniperberg

Mar 30, 2017
I know that ducks make 'Quack-Quack'-ish sounds. But what kind of sound does a Shark make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->