Game 1 WCQF: San Jose Sharks (3) at Anaheim Ducks (2) 7:30 PM PT | SN360,TVAS2, USA, PRIME, NBCSCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor8

Nov 28, 2017
What??? Don't particularly like Kesler, but this was nothing. Happens approximately 10.5 times a game.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
This is nothing, most times including this time that's not even a penalty in the playoffs. He literally just tied him up on the faceoff, if this is anyone other than Kesler this thread doesn't exist.

MMANumminen

May 7, 2010
Political prisoner
Are you blind? It is very clear choke, some sort of a quillotine with the stick. He doesn't hold it more than one second though. Painful for sure and potentially dangerous if he would've squeesed it or if they fall to the ice. Luckily this was not the case here. Typical pos Kassler move

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Would be a Kings fan that posts this.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Can't imagine the type of stuff players got away with back before the internet was a thing.

All you need nowadays is some young lady from Shawinigan to screen cap you in the corner trying to but end somebody away from the play and all of a sudden you're viral.

Last edited:
Reactions: dracom

almostawake

Jan 19, 2006
Lausanne
Threads like this make me happy.

Threads like this make me happy because it means the NHL's fan base is growing.

Because anyone who things this is thread worthy must clearly have just had his or her first taste of playoff hockey.

Welcome to the family OP! Happy to have you aboard! Enjoy the playoffs! They're the best time of year!

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Rygu

Dec 24, 2017
B.C.
Kesler is a douche, but this wasn't much.

Too many nu-males watching hockey these days forgetting that it isn't basketball and forgetting what testosterone is.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
OP is a Kings fan. Had a classic series against Vancouver in 2012 when Kesler did his famous duck roll dive against Mike Richards. Now he's on the rivaling Ducks.
Rivaling ducks sounds like the song to play before canoing down the Santa Ana river.

Reactions: ehhedler

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
It happened to Hertl though, so no worries! That really wasn't as bad as the title implies anyway.

yeah hertl is a big boy, didn't faze him. still went on to kick the ducks' ass.
at some point he'll go between the legs on them for sure :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->