GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2014 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Like I've said earlier if we miss out on the truly good options on the market, I'd rather go into the season with the kids and add a D at the deadline if we are competitive enough.

Adding boom/bust kids to a defense that is already in tatters will only cause them to regress. Look at Smith.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Yes, it could've gone much worse, in the same way that being paralyzed would be worse than just breaking your back. :sarcasm:

To be honest, I'm not that disappointed. It has much more to do with the fact that, in the past, I ragged on Holland because I thought he was a better GM than he was showing. But now, its looking more and more like what you see is what you get. And thats scary to me.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I would've done Tatar + 15th overall + Weiss/ Kindl (cap dump) + other lesser pick/ prospect for Myers

Donno if the trade will be as reasonable now

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Yes, it could've gone much worse, in the same way that being paralyzed would be worse than just breaking your back. :sarcasm:

To be honest, I'm not that disappointed. It has much more to do with the fact that, in the past, I ragged on Holland because I thought he was a better GM than he was showing. But now, its looking more and more like what you see is what you get. And thats scary to me.

I'm not sure how today is an indication of that, considering it wasn't because of Holland that The Wings struck out.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Seems like it considering nobody wants to play here..

Would absolutely love to see this elaborated on.

Cotsonika along with Custance are the only real hockey scribes with ties to Detroit who can acknowledge the fan base is understandably frustrated. It's nice to have real hockey writers with ties to the city who can speak knowledgeably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad