GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2014 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
No he hasn't. He's a center. He's listed everywhere as a center. I don't know what you're talking about at all.

lol wut?

kessel was listed ages as center everywhere and never played as center. same with oshie who didn't play c since like 07. ROR is also center on most places even though he played LW all year except couple of games. conacher too.

he was on fisher's wing or smith's or centered smith. he took draws for smith as he sucks at them.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
lol wut?

kessel was listed ages as center everywhere and never played as center. same with oshie who didn't play c since like 07. ROR is also center on most places even though he played LW all year except couple of games. conacher too.

he was on fisher's wing or smith's or centered smith. he took draws for smith as he sucks at them.

Here's the top 5 line combinations on which Cullen played with NAS :

16.62% EV 7 CULLEN,MATT - 12 FISHER,MIKE - 27 HORNQVIST,PATRIC
13.21% EV 57 BOURQUE,GABRIEL - 7 CULLEN,MATT - 15 SMITH,CRAIG
8.96% EV 7 CULLEN,MATT - 15 SMITH,CRAIG - 13 SPALING,NICK
4.6% EV 57 BOURQUE,GABRIEL - 7 CULLEN,MATT - 25 STALBERG,VIKTOR
3.04% EV 57 BOURQUE,GABRIEL - 7 CULLEN,MATT - 24 NYSTROM,ERIC

24% of the time, he played LW and 20% of the time, he played C. And that's just the top 5. He plays evenly C/LW.

Case closed :laugh:

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
preds have like 8 centers on their roster. some have to play W. cullen has lot of experience there and will probably do so unless calle busts at camp. might do so anyway.

jokinen hasn't worked at wing in the past and calle's game suits much better for playing C.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
So I see we haven't done anything today.

Missing a TON of targets then signing Quincey at 4.25 a year has me still fuming.

But to top it off we are still the softest group of players in the league. Playoffs are a time for grit. We have none. LA was a rugged team. Greene, Muzzin always hitting people, Clifford, King. Chicago has had guys like Shaw and Bickell. Horribly soft Detroit hasssss Justin Abdelkader. Yuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Mike Commodore @commie22 · 4h
Ok Wings fans..only halfway through day 2. Lots of time. Lots going for you. City=great. Fans=Great. Rink=great. Players=great Tradition=A+

Yeah, totally.

Mostly started with the 1st post:

"Hey Red Wings fans, how's free agency going for you?"

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
And he backtracked from there, so you can either think it is really bad trolling or he was curious.

I thought it was funny (his 1st post) and a pretty good troll. Could've just stopped there though. But people posted some pretty extreme stuff back at him. Which you have to expect, especially with how mad everyone is right now about Quincey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad