Liles - O'Byrne
Fraser - Franson

Reimer
Scrivens

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
Mclaren has the flu. Philly beat on the Hab's D last night.. they looked possessed in the 3rd and there were lots of fights. Best sit out Gards.. wonder if O'Byrne will play then. Might need his size.

doubt Leo will be back, at least it sounded like MacA was further along. Love to see Joe get a start. Time to field the "big" line-up.

Anyone can beat on the Habs. Outside of Prust and Moen, they're soft as hell.

I really, really doubt they'll try to pull that **** against us. We lead the league in fights for a reason. If they try to, they'll have to answer the bell to Orr or Fraser or any of our other guys that can drop the gloves. O'Byrne supposedly can go if needed too.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Expecting this line up

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Kuli
Colborne - Grabo - Frattin
McLaren - McClement - Orr

Phanuef - Gunnar
Liles - O'Byrne
Fraser - Franson

Reimer
Scrivens
With McLaren out with the flu, doubt we'll see him. I'd probably expect something more like:

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Kuli
MacArthur - Grabo - Frattin
Hamilton - McClement - Orr

Phanuef - Gunnar
Liles - O'Byrne
Fraser - Franson

Reimer
Scrivens

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Two 3 game win streaks heading into tonight's game. Hopefully it's the Flyers win streak that comes to an end tonight.

The Caveman

We are all the goat
Jan 14, 2007
Montreal, PQ
Anyone can beat on the Habs. Outside of Prust and Moen, they're soft as hell.

I really, really doubt they'll try to pull that **** against us. We lead the league in fights for a reason. If they try to, they'll have to answer the bell to Orr or Fraser or any of our other guys that can drop the gloves. O'Byrne supposedly can go if needed too.

Just need to play big. They are fighting for a playoff spot and have had some big wins recently. It wont be as easy a game as people might expect. We'll see what O'Byrne can bring to the table.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I have nothing to back this up with but I believe the Lightning offered the Leafs the 10th overall pick for Reimer last year.

I remember Burke saying last year that a team had shown a lot of interest in Reimer last year and a 1st was on the table for him in his closing press conference.

Tampa is trading for every goalie out there lol..it had to be them.

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
Van Riemsdyk - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Kulemin
MacArthur - Grabovski - Frattin
Colborne - McClement - Orr

Most likely.

If Komarov was healthy, it would be much better to have him on the fourth line instead of Colborne.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
I have nothing to back this up with but I believe the Lightning offered the Leafs the 10th overall pick for Reimer last year.

I remember Burke saying last year that a team had shown a lot of interest in Reimer last year and a 1st was on the table for him in his closing press conference.

Tampa is trading for every goalie out there lol..it had to be them.

I probably would have done it and drafted Malcolm Subban. Although Reimer is really good this year so I don't know what the better decision would be. We would have been stuck with Scrivens all year.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Anyone wants to make the GDT? It is available now, or for next game, or for the game after, or the game after that...

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Is O'Byrne playing tonight?

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 2m
O'Byrne is not on the ice with Leafs this morning. Unclear as of yet if he'll suit up versus Flyers tonight.

Anyone wants to make the GDT? It is available now, or for next game, or for the game after, or the game after that...

It's strange that we had so many folks who wanted to do GDTs last season but somehow we could barely get any volunteer to do them this year, lol.

Btw, I call dibs to make the first playoff GDT :sarcasm:

The Caveman

We are all the goat
Jan 14, 2007
Montreal, PQ
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 13m
Leafs lines: JVR-Bozak-Kessel; Lupul-Kadri-Kulemin; MacArthur-Grabovski-Frattin; Komarov-McClement-Orr; McLaren-Colborne-Hamilton

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Roster info after trade deadline...

The 23-man roster limit is in place from the conclusion of the preseason until 12:01 am on the day of the NHL’s Trade Deadline. After that teams are allowed to have an unlimited active roster at the NHL level, provided players are signed to one of their 50 contract slots. NHL teams are only allowed to dress a maximum of 20 players – 18 skaters and two goaltenders – for any given game, but those 20 must come from the 23-player active roster.

Both the 23-player active roster and 20-player game roster can change day-to-day and game-to-game. All changes to the team’s 23-player active roster must be cleared through the NHL’s Central Registry before the move is considered finalized (and before the player is eligible to play in a game). In most cases the clearance from Central Registry is simple and completed in a nominal time span. Changes to the 20 players on the game roster are even easier – the list is submitted to the NHL official (either referee or official scorer) by the team (usually the head coach) moments before the start of the game. Prior to submitting the list, the team can choose from any members of its 23-man active roster.

So the leafs could have 30 players sitting around that they can pick for their "23 man active roster" and then they pick their 20 man "game roster from them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad