Habs at the World Championships (May 10-May 26) | TSN, TSN.ca, NHLN, IIHF Worlds 2024 YouTube channel

skidcells

May 11, 2023
Denmark wins 5-1 over Austria. MBN didn't play for Norway. Too bad, I was hoping to catch a game of his.

Dichow was in net for Norway.

Austria doesn't have any offense, but Rohrer picked up an assist on the lone goal. He's a real battler. When it was 4-1, he was still going to the slot giving out cross-checks to D. lol
I hope this doesn’t come off the wrong way but Denmark and Norway are two different countries. MBN was not going to play in this game as he plays for Norway and not Denmark.

Edit: also looks like MBN will be in the lineup for Norway in their game that’s about to start so you can watch him now if you want :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: billy piton

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I hope this doesn’t come off the wrong way but Denmark and Norway are two different countries. MBN was not going to play in this game as he plays for Norway and not Denmark.

Edit: also looks like MBN will be in the lineup for Norway in their game that’s about to start so you can watch him now if you want :)

No, it's ok. I know they're 2 different countries. I get Denmark & Norway mixed up all the time. It was just me not thinking hard enough about it. Lol

Reactions: Mrb1p

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
KH leaving the world's cause it's confirmed Zegras is the next Drouin
Which Drouin?

The one that floundered in the cluster f* situation BargainBin created... Or the one who had a career year playing as a strong compliment to a well structured & well organized contending roster?

Zegras as a team's best/most skilled player or go-to player is one thing. Zegras as a compliment to a deep and balanced top 6, like Drouin, is another ;)

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Which Drouin?

The one that floundered in the cluster f* situation BargainBin created... Or the one who had a career year playing as a strong compliment to a well structured & well organized contending roster?

Zegras as a team's best/most skilled player or go-to player is one thing. Zegras as a compliment to a deep and balanced top 6, like Drouin, is another ;)

They are the same Drouin. He played with two 100 point forwards and broke his career high by like 3 points and surprisingly the Avs are rolling and not missing a beat without him in the lineup.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Caufiled gets the puck to Boldy who sets up Gaudreau

They are the same Drouin. He played with two 100 point forwards and broke his career high by like 3 points and surprisingly the Avs are rolling and not missing a beat without him in the lineup.
Agreed there. But Zegras put up more points (65) with nothing but Terry to hep.

Zegras on 3rd line lol
Hynes is an imbecile. The lines may mean very little.

Reactions: Miller Time

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Yes, that's what we'll constructed teams do.

The same Drouin yet earned career high ice time playing on a top of the league contending team.

Context matters. Zegras in Anaheim is very similar to Drouin arriving in Montreal... Expectations way too high and piss poor structure to support getting the best out of the player.

Not every talented player could arrive in Colorado and earn 18+minutes a night, just ask RyJo.

Reactions: dgeezus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad