Pre-Game Talk: Flyers vs Leafs-April 4th Getting closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Not going to live I'm expecting a win tomorrow and a fairly big one at that.

The boys have been off for 4 days and SHOULD come up fresh. The flyers on the other hand are playing back to back are DESTROYED by injuries to their D as well as Talbot, Briere, and Shelly up front.

Because this is back to back you also gotta think Mason will be playing.and while I DO believe he can get his career on track now that he's out of Columbus the fact still remains.

His GAA in 3 of 4 seasons has been north of 3 and this year 2.95.

Save % 899.

Career GAA 2.90 Save % 903. his career numbers are HORRIFIC how much of that has to do with being a Jacket? I gues we will know if he turns it around.

but I do know Leafs are 3rd in goals for.If Mason plays today we could and should tear him apart

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
They're expecting Mason to start but I don't think they've announced it.

Just the sort of game for a back up goalie to come up big. The boys have to bring it tonight

NoTouchIcing

Feb 3, 2010
Guelph, ON
No Leo or Mac per Siegel.

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 2m
Leo Komarov told me he's not ready to go tonight.

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 1m
Clarke MacArthur also a no-go tonight.

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
poor Mason. Struggles on the defensive Western conference, goals to "goalie graveyard" philadephia and he's going to get exploited on a more offensively oriented Eastern Conference.

Asif16*

MClaren, MAcarthur, Komarov.....all a no-go tonight???

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-Kulemin
Mcclement-Grabo-Frattin
Hamilton-Colbourne-Orr

Most likely imo

Edit: Mclaren is a "game time decision". So if he plays, he most likely takes hamiltons spot on the Fourth line.

GenericFan2*

Hamilton's been pretty impressive lately, glad Carlyle's giving him some games at a consistent rate.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
Beat reporters think Leo and Mac won't be back in and Hamilton will dress, Colborne will get in if McLaren isn;t able to play.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
This game can easily be a letdown for us

We've said that for the last 8 games and it's 5-0-3 since.

If they lose, they lose. It would be nice to continue this though...I think we can get home ice if we get some more urgency in our game.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
This game can easily be a letdown for us

I don't see why it would be a letdown. I would think that the confidence shown in them by basically standing pat at the deadline will help to energize them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad