Pre-Game Talk: Flyers vs Leafs-April 4th Getting closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Not sure if he'll be in the lineup tomorrow.

Maybe the leafs pro scouts did see something in him. Sure sounds like a Carlyle type player.

His best season recently was 2010-11 alongside Leafs defenceman John-Michael Liles when both were together in Colorado, and it’s expected that pairing will be reunited in Toronto.

O’Bryne can also kill penalties and fight, much like current Leafs defenceman Mark Fraser and much to the liking of Carlyle, who likely saw him play in the Western Conference quite a bit.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...eafs-acquire-obyrne-from-avs/article10732009/

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Is this the first time this season that we've played another team on the tail end of a back to back and not being on one ourselves?

No, the stat you're probably thinking of is that the leafs this season have always played their second game of a back-to-back against a rested team.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
A little nervous over the Mason trade. Hopefully he won't pull a rookie season level of play out of his hat and throttle us. We just need 6 wins and we are you-know-where.

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
I was hoping Montreal would lose, giving the Bruins a better shot at overtaking the division lead. We need Montreal to fall back to fourth so we can meet them for the first time in the playoffs in almost forever. :yo:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I have a gut feeling that the Leafs will get home advantage.

We need the two wins against Montreal. Desperately.

We can get the 4th seed.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Tomorrow, a 3 game winning streak will snap. Let's hope its the Flyers :yo:

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Take advantage of a tired Flyers team..

Skate hard and play them hard! Leafs are very well rested and I'm sure they will take advantage of that... Let's hope that Mason has a bad debut too...

philly's defense is not that good, nor is it that deep, they don't have enough defensemen to cover all of our main offensive threats, so I think between that and them being tired we could be in for a solid win..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad