Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So much better manner of operation... relieves the frustration of rearranging one's schedule and trekking down there only to find no pairs better than the one you already have... an effort of futility.

My last rep, that's what I told her. And I only wanted to move over 2 seats. So, she just hooked me up then and there. Given the chance I'd probably move over 2 seats again and be able to sit at the top of the steps.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
My last rep, that's what I told her. And I only wanted to move over 2 seats. So, she just hooked me up then and there. Given the chance I'd probably move over 2 seats again and be able to sit at the top of the steps.

We actually were able to move down one Row several Seasons back... really a better thing than it sounds... Now, with the Tier Pricing and Center Ice Premiums, I'd love to inch over a couple Seats towards Center at a time... but nobody's budging, as far as I can tell.

xxjimmypxx

Dec 9, 2009
New Jersey
I noticed my Select A Seat time is 11 am, I wonder how this works?

Used to be a nice event, decent food, go check out some seats after work, now I'll miss it because I don't work behind a desk. Luckily, I really have no... goal location? I used to want to move to row 1 of the mezzanine, but I definitely can't afford that jump now.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I moved over one section. Got twice as close to the ice! Could have moved two sections over but the section we got more in the corner had an end seat next to a rail. Ideal for my toddler!

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Thank you!

I'm really happy when a STM can improve their Seat Location... It would be great if every Season Ticket Holder can progressively be in a better situation as they lengthen their tenure, if they so chose. Although the Organization does have the Select A Seat program, in most cases the loyal Fans don't really have an option that improves their situation... It's so wonderful to hear when it does happen.

It's also great to hear that you bring your kid to Games... I brought mine to Games when he was young, and to this day, decades after, he still attends just about all my games with me... It is our special time together that we otherwise might not have had. :nod:

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm really happy when a STM can improve their Seat Location... It would be great if every Season Ticket Holder can progressively be in a better situation as they lengthen their tenure, if they so chose. Although the Organization does have the Select A Seat program, in most cases the loyal Fans don't really have an option that improves their situation... It's so wonderful to hear when it does happen.

It's also great to hear that you bring your kid to Games... I brought mine to Games when he was young, and to this day, decades after, he still attends just about all my games with me... It is our special time together that we otherwise might not have had. :nod:

That's great. My son already say GOOOAAALLL! Whenever he sees a hockey game or the flyers symbol. His first game was a phantoms game and we were shocked how well he did. The second was this past years season opener. We got through The Chairman's tribute and that was about it. Left half way though the first period haha! Stuck to afternoon games after that.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
That's great. My son already say GOOOAAALLL! Whenever he sees a hockey game or the flyers symbol. His first game was a phantoms game and we were shocked how well he did. The second was this past years season opener. We got through The Chairman's tribute and that was about it. Left half way though the first period haha! Stuck to afternoon games after that.

LOL... It gets better as they get older. I remember the first Game I took my two kids to... IIRC it was a FireBirds Game and they were more fascinated with counting down with the clock then they were with what was going on down below on the ice... They yelled the countdown in unison. :laugh:

I believe that was the last time I took my daughter... but in time my son was able to attend and in time grew to love Hockey as much as I do... Patience is the key... it is well worth the wait.

xxjimmypxx

Dec 9, 2009
New Jersey
Very cool that you got to upgrade your seats.

I noticed there were quite a bit of 1st row mezzanines available, I was actually surprised on how many were out there.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Very cool that you got to upgrade your seats.

I noticed there were quite a bit of 1st row mezzanines available, I was actually surprised on how many were out there.

First Row Mezzanine Seats are at a one-cost any Location basis... and run ~$15-$20 more than the 2nd-5th Rows in the side Sections alone... more in the corner and ends... The last Restructuring -- Correction -- bumped them up to where you really, REALLY have to want them to purchase them... they are just about all hoarded to resell. If you get the Center-Ice Sections, I suppose you could say you have a deal... at a $20 Premium... but if you get an end or corner, you really need professional help, IMO.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Hi guys, I'll go to the Broncos-Eagles on November 5th and it seems that the Flyers will play against Colorado the 4th. What are the lowest prices available and when the tickets will be in sale?

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Hi guys, I'll go to the Broncos-Eagles on November 5th and it seems that the Flyers will play against Colorado the 4th. What are the lowest prices available and when the tickets will be in sale?

That's a nice dual matchup there.

I would say for a game against the Avs on a Saturday you could get lower level seats around 50-80$ depending on the status on the flyers at the time. If they are bad you could go as low as 30$. I would go through stub hub. I'd sell you my tickets but they aren't out for a few months.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tickets will be available in September. You'll find a spot.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

That's a nice dual matchup there.

I would say for a game against the Avs on a Saturday you could get lower level seats around 50-80$ depending on the status on the flyers at the time. If they are bad you could go as low as 30$. I would go through stub hub. I'd sell you my tickets but they aren't out for a few months.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This is actually pretty cool...

5FqbKch.jpg

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
This is actually pretty cool...

5FqbKch.jpg

Assuming that each Season Ticket is each Seat -- each printed ticket each game would be crazy :laugh: -- that is $198.00 per pair on top of STH cost and associated fees.

That is cool... but you really have to want it to pay more than $2.00 per Game, per Seat, as I see it... and I'd go with each game being individually done... or better yet, each person's Seat being done to reflect that person... and have each Game for each Seat being customized to the fanny in the Seat, and the Opposition.

With that said... I find it quite amusing and very ironic that there are two extreme alternatives to the standard tickets that they are trying to eliminate... a) Electronic Tickets which will save them money as they don't have to physically print the tickets... or... b) Special Tickets where they do more work on the tickets, but make a nice profit... They can't really lose, and can actually make more money.

... I know one thing, if the Seats are associated with a Business and they are given out to promote business... The personalized tickets would be terrific. :naughty:

im542

Sep 12, 2013
Assuming that each Season Ticket is each Seat -- each printed ticket each game would be crazy :laugh: -- that is $198.00 per pair on top of STH cost and associated fees.

That is cool... but you really have to want it to pay more than $2.00 per Game, per Seat, as I see it... and I'd go with each game being individually done... or better yet, each person's Seat being done to reflect that person... and have each Game for each Seat being customized to the fanny in the Seat, and the Opposition.

With that said... I find it quite amusing and very ironic that there are two extreme alternatives to the standard tickets that they are trying to eliminate... a) Electronic Tickets which will save them money as they don't have to physically print the tickets... or... b) Special Tickets where they do more work on the tickets, but make a nice profit... They can't really lose, and can actually make more money.

... I know one thing, if the Seats are associated with a Business and they are given out to promote business... The personalized tickets would be terrific. :naughty:

Club Box accounts had the ability to put personalizations (names) and/or Business logos on the tix for a couple seasons now.

It's not the whole ticket like this one but it was free ..... .epg file necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad