Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Cards?... please explain what you mean about what they did.

Thanks in advance.

I imagine the STH Card that we all had the option to sign up for. You just get a card for each seat that you have and voila your tickets are on that.

Believe you needed to sign up for that back in July.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I imagine the STH Card that we all had the option to sign up for. You just get a card for each seat that you have and voila your tickets are on that.

Believe you needed to sign up for that back in July.

I was thinking that was it... I assume he had to confirm the decision each time and didn't realize that???

BTW... we received goodies with individual tickets this Season... I assume the Card people did also... sans the included tickets. I have not seen the items yet... my partner has them now.

Last edited:

im542

Sep 12, 2013
Rookie Game 9/13

If anyone needs a couple tickets I have some extras free for the asking.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
I was thinking that was it... I assume he had to confirm the decision each time and didn't realize that???

BTW... we received goodies with individual tickets this Season... I assume the Card people did also... sans the included tickets. I have seen the items yet... my partner has them now.

Wool Flyers CCM hat and Adidas scarf, keychain, 2x3 decal, STM button in a black 11x14ish box.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Wool Flyers CCM hat and Adidas scarf, keychain, 2x3 decal, STM button in a black 11x14ish box.

Hmm... My Partner mentioned a STM Button... but failed to mention that it's in a display box -- as I gather from your Post -- I thought; 'what the Hell? we can get a STM Button at every Game if we wanted'. :laugh:

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I see that the MVP Cards were discontinued... might be in part because of multiple people on STM Accounts, and the need for multiple Cards... We are told that the (entire) Game Tickets or STM Electronic Entrance Cards -- or whatever they are being called -- will be used for entrance to STM Lounge... I have no idea if they will be scanned to determine if they are STM Tickets or if there is now a code on them to signify that they are... This of course means that everyone who buys individual Games would be entitled to enter Lounge if they possess the physical Ticket... not sure on the Games sold on StubHub and other ReSellers which would be Electronic; I'm assuming that they would not be allowed entrance.

My question however is about the Xfinity Live! Restaurants and WFC Stores and Kiosks Discounts... assuming that they will be still in play... Anyone know what's up? Will they be there again and Xfinity Live! and the Merchants' workers be scanning Tickets?... I have not yet seen any of our STM Tickets... if there is a designation on them, I believe we will have our answer. :help:

Thanks in advance.

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
Anybody selling tickets for the post-Thanksgiving game against the Islanders? I'll be back in town and thinking about taking my dad for his birthday, along with the girlfriend, sister and brother-in-law. Seats through the ticket exchange aren't too bad but the fees kind of ruin it

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I was looking into the Toronto game for Lindros' number retirement. $225 per person for a three game plan or $145 for a single game in the nose bleeds.
Anyone have good luck getting at a decent price last minute or close to last minute? Or maybe have two seats for sale?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I was looking into the Toronto game for Lindros' number retirement. $225 per person for a three game plan or $145 for a single game in the nose bleeds.
Anyone have good luck getting at a decent price last minute or close to last minute? Or maybe have two seats for sale?

With that game it's gonna be tough to compare the market to an every day game.

FLYERSG

Sep 27, 2014
Anyone have an extra Giroux ticket for the wives carnival? Coming all the way from Kitchener and the whole point was to get my authentic jersey signed. Willing to pay premium if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->