Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Continue Here...

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HF is not held responsible for you getting ripped off.

Stadium Series Ticket Information:

74036s.gif

$54-$109: East Side of Stadium, Level 1, North End of Stadium, West Side of Stadium
$142-$153: Level 5 and Upper Level Seating
$164-$219: Level 2
$275: Club Level Seating

---------------------------

Taken from Flyers' site on Sept. 4, 2018:

Below is pricing for the 2018-19 season:
cut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
As a Pitt football season ticket holder, I'll say that, based on the pricing, go for the green. If you can get a seat in the first ~10 rows, it's a great vantage point. They'll go up to about 40 rows in that level, but the seats, especially in the first few rows, are quite good.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
As a Pitt football season ticket holder, I'll say that, based on the pricing, go for the green. If you can get a seat in the first ~10 rows, it's a great vantage point. They'll go up to about 40 rows in that level, but the seats, especially in the first few rows, are quite good.

Those are is my thoughts from viewing the chart also... the Row suggestion is most helpful; Thanks.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Welp... once again we got screwed... We were told that our window of opportunity started Wednesday Afternoon, and we would get instructions in the morning... Wenesday came and went and we received no instructions.

On the 50th Jersey I had to settle for a too large one due to no notification... Now I will have to settle for lesser quality Seats for the SS, as people have been buying the better seat locations for at least a day, if not more, as I await word... I'm pissed.

If I don't get Green Seats, screw them... I save my money and watch on TV... warm and not having to travel and stay overnight. SMH :rant:

EDIT: And the Green Seats must not be on the ends, BTW!!!!!

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
... Although, I suppose the End Sections would show up and down the side dashers... and only have one Goal-back blocked... but still, the view would not be what I'm used to... or desire. Hmmmmm

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
... Although, I suppose the End Sections would show up and down the side dashers... and only have one Goal-back blocked... but still, the view would not be what I'm used to... or desire. Hmmmmm

I used to always sit in the end at the old St. Louis Arena - my friend had season tickets there in the third level and they were great. It might be different with the distance from the ice at the outdoor place.

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA

Haven't been up in that area of the stadium before, so I'm not sure exactly how that view would be. However, because the other end is open, I wouldn't be surprised if they located the ice closer to the North end zone than the South.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Haven't been up in that area of the stadium before, so I'm not sure exactly how that view would be. However, because the other end is open, I wouldn't be surprised if they located the ice closer to the North end zone than the South.

How do you think the Club Level will be? Specifically 207? Would the first row of the Club Level be too low you think?

b10

Jan 26, 2012
My STH email said they wouldn't be available until Friday? Am I missing something?

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
How do you think the Club Level will be? Specifically 207? Would the first row of the Club Level be too low you think?

I think that should be good. The first row is obviously nice since you can change your POV a little bit more than you can in the rows behind it, but you should still be up plenty high enough to be able to see everything. You might miss some plays along the near-side boards, but 207 will likely be in line with one of the goals, so you should be good for most of it.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
What and where exactly is the STH lounge? I forgot all about it until today.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
What and where exactly is the STH lounge? I forgot all about it until today.

Located behind P.J.'s, where the Cigar Club was... it is a place for only STMs and must show VIP Card to enter... at times there are snacks and giveaway gifts there -- not so much lately though -- and Alumni show up... Hound, Hammer, Bernie, etc. ... was at one time a good place to visit... now it is a place to escape the hoi palloi which are the non-clean fans who are not STMs. ;) I kid... I kid.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Got to purchasing site... convoluted process... ended up being offered seats at dead center ice in Section 511 but in row EE which must be waaaaaay up... Anyway found that they had two additional processing and services fees -- both applied on BOTH seats -- and mailing cost that would up the cost by $55.00+.... I saved the search but at this point passed up on purchase... I'm very upset with being hit up so much for Fees... enough is enough. SMH

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Located behind P.J.'s, where the Cigar Club was... it is a place for only STMs and must show VIP Card to enter... at times there are snacks and giveaway gifts there -- not so much lately though -- and Alumni show up... Hound, Hammer, Bernie, etc. ... was at one time a good place to visit... now it is a place to escape the hoi palloi which are the non-clean fans who are not STMs. ;) I kid... I kid.

Ive never had to show my VIP card

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Got to purchasing site... convoluted process... ended up being offered seats at dead center ice in Section 511 but in row EE which must be waaaaaay up... Anyway found that they had two additional processing and services fees -- both applied on BOTH seats -- and mailing cost that would up the cost by $55.00+.... I saved the search but at this point passed up on purchase... I'm very upset with being hit up so much for Fees... enough is enough. SMH

The $109 price level is down low, but I'm coming up with all end zone spots.

In fact that's what I'm coming up with across the board, except the really high spots.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

In fact that's what I'm coming up with across the board, except the really high spots.

Hit the drop down menu where you can choose prices and mess around with levels and what not. That helps a little bit.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Ive never had to show my VIP card

During the PreSeason I hadn't received my new VIP Card -- the one with the 50th logo -- and tried to get in with the old one... The newbie young lady at the door wouldn't accept it, even after I explained the Partnership and delay of getting the second VIP card... I couldn't enter.

Usually they have a veteran older lady there who you can just flash your card while still in your wallet and you are okay... she is a good guard... but, I always have to show my VIP Card.

I don't know how you get in with your good looks only. ;) ... Seriously though, it may be that you pass that 'good guard' and she remembers you... did you show a card once, where she could maybe recall??

Wait... You did say "never"... In that case; I haven't a clue.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009

Hit the drop down menu where you can choose prices and mess around with levels and what not. That helps a little bit.

At first when I asked for a certain price and Upper Tier, I got a lower tier location... 107 IIRC... which I think is end zone... I then did something like eliminate the Price Rang and check Upper Tier and got dead Center... but up in the Heavens... It is weird and I suppose the oddity of hockey in a football field screws up the best available program... that 107 may be a great location for a normal event there... but I want nothing in the 100 Level for an outdoor hockey game.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I may have a few extra seat selections available on my presale code for the Stadium Series. Message me if you may have interest. I'm still trying to get a final count but I should be able to help a couple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad