Post-Game Talk: Flames Lose 4-1, FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMatMcC

Jun 27, 2014
NL
Well it's 1-1 going to Calgary, would've taken it in the start and ill take it now! Gotta look forward after a game like this! Come on boys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We did give them a run. Yet again, we were the better team after a slow start. It's the slow start that is needless and something we need to fix.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
There's a couple potential reasons. First of all, because the team was flat and Hartley would rather let the backup face that if someone has to. Second of all, so Ramo gets some playing time after not having played in over a week. Third of all, because Hiller felt less than 100% and told the coach.

Agreed with those reasons, I actually just questioned someone who said it was to rest Hiller for Sunday.
Then, I got attacked for being Swiss and making 2 Hiller comments in those 30 sites.

westcoastsedinery

Oct 5, 2014
This is gonna be a fun series to watch.

Love Richardson and Dorsett getting in there. Burrows was being his usual pesty, yet effective self.

Matthias is useless.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Agreed with those reasons, I actually just questioned someone who said it was to rest Hiller for Sunday.
Then, I got attacked for being Swiss and making 2 Hiller comments in those 30 sites.
you also ignored multiple posts suggesting it was to get Ramo game action since he hasn't played in a while.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
image.jpg
the image is this game. hox is the flames and the swear filter the canucks :sarcasm:

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
you also ignored multiple posts suggesting it was to get Ramo game action since he hasn't played in a while.

No, that's also a good reason, even think it's the main point. Didn't saw the posts until I posted it.
Jeez, why are you hating over something like this?

Aug 21, 2014
Apparently Engelland got 2 game misconducts. He might get a 1 game suspension. So we might get to see Wotherspoon.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
that has to be a mistake. ther eis no way Engelland deserves a double game misconduct when that ****ing ****** Hamhuis went after him while he was already engaged with someone

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Engelland will pummel Dorsett on Sunday. 1-1 is all good boys.

Time to ignite the dome. I really think the home atmosphere will get the top line going.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Amazing. :laugh:

Possible upcoming suspensions, though - not so amazing.
there is no way there should be a suspension. Engelland deserved the one game misconduct for being the 2nd fight. But when he is attacked they cannot stop him from defending himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad