GDT: Flames @ Jets | The Legend of Calgary: Majooris Mask | Saturday 1 PM MT|SN|

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Yeah, Ortio is rusty. Hopefully, he is not trying to push through an injury. Anyone know the status on Ramo?

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
So did Bennett do enough to get into the series?

Well if we go buy our earlier slogan of "Nothing given, only earned" he should take Raymond or Colbornes spot. Unfortunately, it probably is unlikely but who knows. Bennett would probably excel against a team like Vancouver.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Well if we go buy our earlier slogan of "Nothing given, only earned" he should take Raymond or Colbornes spot. Unfortunately, it probably is unlikely but who knows. Bennett would probably excel against a team like Vancouver.
I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to scratching Raymond. But I am not sure Bennett should be the one to replace him. It's not Bennett vs. Raymond, it's Bennett vs. the other young kids if Raymond falls out of favor.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'd swap MayRay for Bennet and Potter for Wspoon
Potter is getting alot of hate, but the guy played more than 20 minutes tonight and was pretty unnoticeable, which means he's not making mistakes. Tspoon on the other hand I noticed making some mistakes in his 15 minutes.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Why do we even play Raymond still. Every time I watch him play, it's just him carrying the puck past the blueline, trying to dangle, and losing it asap.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Sorry guys. Not a very nice "thank you" from the Jets. Good luck next round.

You guys are way worse than us at resting starters. Who was even out for you guys? Myers/Ladd/Little/Wheeler/Perrault?

For us it was Russell/Wideman/Russell/Gaudreau/Monahan/Hudler/Jones. By the rules of high school, we win because we cared less than you did.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
You guys are way worse than us at resting starters. Who was even out for you guys? Myers/Ladd/Little/Wheeler/Perrault?

For us it was Russell/Wideman/Russell/Gaudreau/Monahan/Hudler/Jones. By the rules of high school, we win because we cared less than you did.

Trouba too

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Why do we even play Raymond still. Every time I watch him play, it's just him carrying the puck past the blueline, trying to dangle, and losing it asap.

You try saying no to those eyes.
HNOBud6.jpg

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James

Stuart and Trouba were out too. Pretty close to AHL squads for both.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Stuart and Trouba were out too. Pretty close to AHL squads for both.

Damn. Well, we were without 3 of our 4 NHL-calibre defencemen, whereas you guys still had Byfuglien and Enstrom, so there! :p:

I was hoping for a more open game tbh, but everyone's playing for a job.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00