GDT: Flames @ Jets | The Legend of Calgary: Majooris Mask | Saturday 1 PM MT|SN|

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
7. :amazed:

I was wondering the same thing. Sad he didn't get more of a shot in this third.

Pretty dissapointed in his play in the NHL to this point. In junior he use to hit everything and charge down the wing once he got the puck. You would always see him in a battle after the whistle. In the NHL he just appears to be there.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Pretty dissapointed in his play in the NHL to this point. In junior he use to hit everything and charge down the wing once he got the puck. You would always see him in a battle after the whistle. In the NHL he just appears to be there.

Well, he's a fresh rookie. Typically takes a while to get up to speed at the top level. Guys like Monahan and Gaudreau are a special case, not the rule.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I don't see them getting past the first around this year either, especially considering who they're possibly playing.
If they get the Blues they can win. I don't think they beat the Ducks though. With the Blues about to win, the Ducks will have to win in Arizona tonight to get the top seed in the Western Conference.

IK but chanting "we want cup" before the playoffs even start seems kind of moronic to me
FABF16_3.png

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Poirier with the second lowest ice time. Hartley clearly has some emility towards him.

I'll see myself out

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Well, he's a fresh rookie. Typically takes a while to get up to speed at the top level. Guys like Monahan and Gaudreau are a special case, not the rule.

Think it has more to do with his size tbh. Definitely going to need another season in the AHL I think.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Third period is our best period though, right?

Just kidding, this isn't much more than an AHL squad. I'm not even mad.

Unkki

Dec 23, 2009
That was Ortio's and Wotherspoon's goal. Ortio definitely isn't 100%, first game after the injury...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad