GDT: Flames @ Jets | The Legend of Calgary: Majooris Mask | Saturday 1 PM MT|SN|

May 27, 2012
Earth
Sam Bennett as Link

1qZw1SH.jpg

Josh Jooris as Majora/ Majora's Mask

SXxkxXY.jpg

Dustin Byfuglien as The Moon

wSeaipS.jpg

Hyrulean Army

TBA

Ganon's Army

TBA​

Last edited:

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Interesting. Jamie McLennan today speculated based on talking to guys he knows that the Flames would rest several players for this game.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Interesting. Jamie McLennan today speculated based on talking to guys he knows that the Flames would rest several players for this game.

Russell, Monahan, Hudler, Hiller, and maybe Brodie? Bring in Shore, Byron, Wotherspoon, and whoever else I guess.

Brodie could use a game.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Nice job, RS!

Should be fun to watch all our young guys get big minutes! Go :flames!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I only really want guys rested if they are hurting. Not just for the sake of resting them. Let them pile up points one last night if they can. There's at least three days off after this game.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I only really want guys rested if they are hurting. Not just for the sake of resting them. Let them pile up points one last night if they can. There's at least three days off after this game.

I think the only given ones are Russell, Wideman and Hudler.

We'll be seeing a lot more resting with these call ups though.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I anticipate our lineup could look something like this:

Gaudreau - Backlund - Colborne
Ferland - Granlund - Jooris
Wolf - Bennett - Jones
Bollig - Shore - Raymond

Wotherspoon - Potter
Kulak - Ramage
Schlemko - Engelland

Ortio
I think Gaudreau/Engelland sit and Brodie/Monahan dress to play lesser roles so they get their full 82 game seasons in

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
I think Gaudreau/Engelland sit and Brodie/Monahan dress to play lesser roles so they get their full 82 game seasons in

I'm actually hoping Johnny gets in just to get a point to reach 65, and to move further away in the scoring race to shut those Sens fans up about Stone.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Alright, perhaps we will play Gaudreau since he seems mostly injury proof (other then the cosmetic wound on his nose), plus If Gaudreau could get a point or two it may help in the Calder race.

I'd play him with Bennett, BUT I play him some softer and sheltered minutes. This shouldn't be hard to find against the coasting Jets on Saturday.

Ferland - Backlund - Jones
Gaudreau - Bennett - Jooris
Wolf - Granlund - Colborne
Bollig - Shore - Raymond

Wotherspoon - Potter
Kulak - Ramage
Schlemko - Engelland

I would sit all of our Top 4 D and Hudler, Mony, Bouma (obviously)

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I am of the opinion that Johnny and Monahan should still play, just not as much minutes. You could definitely roll out 4 lines like this:

Wolf - Bennett - Poirier
Gaudreau - Monahan - Colborne
Bollig - Shore - Raymond/Byron

Schlemko - Brodie
Wotherspoon - Potter
Kulak - Ramage

Ortio

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I am of the opinion that Johnny and Monahan should still play, just not as much minutes. You could definitely roll out 4 lines like this:

Wolf - Bennett - Poirier
Gaudreau - Monahan - Colborne
Bollig - Shore - Raymond/Byron

Schlemko - Brodie
Wotherspoon - Potter
Kulak - Ramage

Ortio

If Brodie is playing, I want him on the bottom pairing playing 12-15 minutes... The guy has to be exhausted!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad