Rumor: Flames eyeing some Sabres players, Including Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvp1977

Feb 9, 2018
Not a fan of Kane, but with the injury to Ferland he could be a good replacement on the top line. Wouldn't trade Bennett plus for him, but with the uncertainty of Fox' future, I wouldn't hesitate moving him.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
I hope Calgary stays away from Kane. Guy does have talent but he's also not a guy I'd want on my team.

Again, this is all suspect considering he's been quoted by countless players inside the Sabres room as being a stand up teammate. This all stems from issues off ice two years ago as well as during his time in Winnipeg. Get off this rubbish. He plays his 19-22 minutes a night and competes. Such BULLSHIT.

Reactions: JuniorNelson

SharkInABoloTie

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2016
The Heart of Darkness
Again, this is all suspect considering he's been quoted by countless players inside the Sabres room as being a stand up teammate. This all stems from issues off ice two years ago as well as during his time in Winnipeg. Get off this rubbish. He plays his 19-22 minutes a night and competes. Such BULL****.
There's no point in arguing this. People who still swear he's a locker room cancer wont be swayed. Im curious what the fans of the team that does pick him up say.

Reactions: larmex99

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
They currently sit in a playoff spot, two points out of second in the division. They’re right in the thick of it. Adding scoring wouldn’t be a panic move.

Plus, Tre doesn’t do “panic”.

this comment should come with a ** they won last night to put them there without that win they do not even get a wild card spot Kings sit 2 pts back and a game in hand

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Yep been hearing Philly is hot on Kane. All reports lean toward Travis Sanheim as the key piece. Boston turn already down a deal centering around Donato and the Leafs refused to include Lilgren in any deals.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
We are most likely looking at Reinhart going by both Treliving and Conroys recent comments. Flames are looking to get younger and stronger on the puck.

Although he isnt a speedster Reinhart fits that bill. Have to think we would be giving up our best D prospect in Fox or anderson, along with our best forward prospect either Mangiapane or Klimchuk.

Tommorow could be a big day for the flames..

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
We are most likely looking at Reinhart going by both Treliving and Conroys recent comments. Flames are looking to get younger and stronger on the puck.

Although he isnt a speedster Reinhart fits that bill. Have to think we would be giving up our best D prospect in Fox or anderson, along with our best forward prospect either Mangiapane or Klimchuk.

Tommorow could be a big day for the flames..
Reinhart isn't getting moved, I'd be willing to bet the farm on it. Kane, Pouliot, Gorges, Larrson, Girgensons and maybe Antipin. Those are the guys who could be moved.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Oh so there are other reasons for the team throwing leads?

They actually have been pretty good at keeping the lead their biggest issue is getting the lead.

I am not sure on the exact numbers now but earlier in the year they were something like 50-1-1 when leading after 2 since GG took over. I know they have had 3-4 loses since then but it is pretty decent.

On the opposite end I think they have been leading a league low number of times after the 1st this year.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Yep been hearing Philly is hot on Kane. All reports lean toward Travis Sanheim as the key piece. Boston turn already down a deal centering around Donato and the Leafs refused to include Lilgren in any deals.

If Botterill gets Sanheim for Kane he should immediately be given the GM of the year award, that would be an insane overpay by Philly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad