GDT: Flames @ Coyotes, 7:00 MT, SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
The fact that Hamilton has not been tried on the 1st PP unit until the later part of the season should be enough to have GG fired. Still unsure what management is thinking on this with how many poor coaching decisions have been made this year.

Liking how Bennett has looked on the 1st line. Wouldn't mind leaving him there if he keeps up that play.

I’m honestly surprised Burke hasn’t pulled rank and let him go. Gully and Burke just seem like complete polar opposites.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Something similar happened last year too if I remember correctly; took an injury to Wideman for Hamilton to start getting powerplay time on the top unit. Also the year before that with Hartley; on that occasion it took a Wideman suspension. So uh, thanks Wideman.

Vordus

May 9, 2014
Calgary
The Vegas offside call was a tough pill to swallow but i found myself thinking if we play the rest of the year the way they showed up the 1st 2 periods against the knights we'll make it in.

The 1st 2 periods last hand was the best game I've seen from the Flames all year. Too bad they didn't start playing with that kind of urgency earlier in the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad