Flames 5 @ Oilers 4 - Orange is the New Blue, with a Frolik Hatty

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
well on the bright side at least this Leafs/Pens game won't be going to OT anytime soon :laugh: MA Fleury has been a literal brick wall.

I just want a full effort tonight. It's the Oilers. We HAVE to beat them.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Funny GDT! Hopefully we are all entertained and no one gets injured. Colborne seems to have our number or at least he did last season, we'll see how that plays out tonight.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
well on the bright side at least this Leafs/Pens game won't be going to OT anytime soon :laugh: MA Fleury has been a literal brick wall.

I just want a full effort tonight. It's the Oilers. We HAVE to beat them.

Well this isn't the last 5 or 6 seasons, even with our injured D we have a solid goaltender now, a real NHL coach and this guy named McDavid. While it's popular to laugh at our team (lord knows there have been many reasons to do just that over the recent past) that may have all come to an end. We may not be a playoff caliber team this season but we are no longer the same team that we were when you guys swept the season series from us.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Well this isn't the last 5 or 6 seasons, even with our injured D we have a solid goaltender now, a real NHL coach and this guy named McDavid. While it's popular to laugh at our team (lord knows there have been many reasons to do just that over the recent past) that may have all come to an end. We may not be a playoff caliber team this season but we are no longer the same team that we were when you guys swept the season series from us.

lol I know I said that moreso just due to the rivalry.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Funny GDT! Hopefully we are all entertained and no one gets injured. Colborne seems to have our number or at least he did last season, we'll see how that plays out tonight.
this gdt was more or less plotted out when the Oilers ran that terrible orange is the new blue advertisement in the preseason. I mean how terrible of an idea was it to use the song and theme of a tv show about a woman's prison :laugh:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Michael Jackson is good. :nod:

+1, Price is better though :laugh:

I like the GDT, lots of work went into it for sure! Surprised we don't have a spooky game day thread. Mind you the record of the Flames alone is enough to keep folks up a night.

joeyabs

May 15, 2013
SoDoSoPa
el-diablo.jpg

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
There are no kids trick or treating, what is going on?

My house is in a bit too trendy/hip of an area. It's either retire-ees or people just a tad older than I am. No kids really, or a bit too young to enjoy Halloween.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The only halloweiners I get are my nephews and they hit the mother load lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad