GDT: FLAMES (27-22-13) vs. WILD (35-21-6) \ 8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Millen is right. That shitty goal summed up our season. Last bunch of shifts there was actually some energy, and then that garbage happens.
This has been a cursed year.

I say we press box half these forwards next game vs Dallas. Huberdeau, Kadri, Lucic, Lewis can all sit.
Put in Ritchie, Ruzicka and call up Dryden and Phillips. Or just do whatever.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Doing the right things, doing the right things, Oo, doing the right things... Wtf. How strange those horrible break downs end up.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Honestly we might be just entering the hardest stretch of this team's history. No faces, no one to care about.

I remember when many of the Flames Departed: Gilmore, Niewendyk, MacInnis . . . We still had Fleury and Roberts. Then when Fleury left we still had Iginla. Then when Iginla left we had Gaudreau and Mony and Hudler. Then Tkachuk came along. Then those fellers left.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
neutral fan here, I am dissapointed at how things have turned out for the flames this season. I had high hopes after the big tkachuk trade and kadri signing. Maybe a new coach will help unlock huberdeau…

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Glad we stood pat and did nothing at the deadline. Not even selling precious Trevor Lewis.

Go f*** yourself brad and Daryl. Trio of crap.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
neutral fan here, I am dissapointed at how things have turned out for the flames this season. I had high hopes after the big tkachuk trade and kadri signing. Maybe a new coach will help unlock huberdeau…

Pieces are there to be a good team, except literally no one has chemistry together. It's the island of misfit toys and our goaltending has been laughable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad