GDT: FLAMES (27-22-13) vs. WILD (35-21-6) \ 8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Jones hasn't fought in years cause he cleaned out the division, and wanted to put weight on properly to move to Heavyweight.

Granted the competition has caught up to him, but I still think he is the best fighter I have ever seen. If he cut out all the distractions and took it as seriously as GSP it wouldn't even be close
Is this ex legendary Flame David Jones we're talking about? Surely it is.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Jones hasn't fought in years cause he cleaned out the division, and wanted to put weight on properly to move to Heavyweight.

Granted the competition has caught up to him, but I still think he is the best fighter I have ever seen. If he cut out all the distractions and took it as seriously as GSP it wouldn't even be close
I agree if he had the same mindset of gsp he would be the goat, but he doesn't, either way I'm excited to see it!

Also go flames go! You might have forgot how to score, you might be boring af, you might be an old team that isn't going to make the playoffs, and you might do it in some of the worst jerseys in the league, but for some reason I still love you lol

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I went for a walk in the cool coastal night during intermission. It was exciting compared to the first period. Hopefully this second is better.

But can the Flames do anything with this power play.

Why can't we get any clean shots? Sheesh

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
homer-simpson-simpsons.gif

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Crazy that all it took for Minnesota to get an elite goalie was a trade for cam talbot lolll

Reactions: Tofveve

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Bruins fan here again I got excited and bet on the flames tonight. Only 2 bucks though but I dont wanna lose it. Can you guys please win. What's wrong with this team? They like Jekyll and hyde. Play good then play bad. This huberdeau dude is pissing me off signs one of the most expensive contract and plays invisible. He should amend his contract and pay 50 percent back to Calgary organization. Hes gonna be knows as the worst contract in the league at this rate. Anyways let's go flames get in the darn playoffs. This is a big game wake up guys! You got this.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
If nothing else, Wild fans have Kaprizov and Boldy, plus Dumba's hits i guess? While we have *checks notes* all our hopes tied to Jacob Pelletier...?

Reactions: Boomstick

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
The Neal-Rakhmonov fight was dope, both guys landing big punches and Rakhmonov eventually finished him off with a rear naked choke after Neal ate some big punches.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Huberdeau spinning backhand to the other team. Drink!

Bruins fan here again I got excited and bet on the flames tonight. Only 2 bucks though but I dont wanna lose it. Can you guys please win. What's wrong with this team? They like Jekyll and hyde. Play good then play bad. This huberdeau dude is pissing me off signs one of the most expensive contract and plays invisible. He should amend his contract and pay 50 percent back to Calgary organization. Hes gonna be knows as the worst contract in the league at this rate. Anyways let's go flames get in the darn playoffs. This is a big game wake up guys! You got this.

They haven't won 3 games in a row since November. Stop betting on them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad