Flame fried Octopus SEA(12-14-9) @ CGY(14-15-5) 7:30pm MST SN1

Where does your magic 8 ball say the Flames finish the regular season in the league standings?

• 1-5 (sure jan)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Macklin Celebrini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I like jack but I also really enjoy adding aged cheddar too.

Hmm. Interesting. I was wondering if mozza would be good. I don't really care for that Mexicana blend. I like aged cheddar with crackers and meat cuts and sandwiches. I don't know how it would be on nachos, might be good.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm. Interesting. I was wondering if mozza would be good. I don't really care for that Mexicana blend. I like aged cheddar with crackers and meat cuts and sandwiches. I don't know how it would be on nachos, might be good.
Eh, I'm sure you'll find ppl who'd enjoy any type on nachos. I know ppl poo poo the hard cheeses but I've used those too. I'm an equal opportunity cheese whore.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Bread gonna feast in the third. It's time. I'm still marginally salty I looked at betting Yamamoto, but got distracted and didn't bother. I remember him as someone who had some success vs us w the Oilers and the odds were solid.

Far be it from me to disagree with the GambleMaster but I don't think Bread is gonna do shit

• Haha
Reactions: deleted user

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Don't worry Seattle you can take these all night long and it won't hurt you

Zary What was that pass, 10 push-ups

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hrudey was just bragging up Marks on that exact shot/positioning against Eberle a couple of minutes earlier

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
They were day drinking watching Canada kick ass earlier.

Good lord those flashing lights. No seizure warning, brah. Huh?!? XD

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad