Flame fried Octopus SEA(12-14-9) @ CGY(14-15-5) 7:30pm MST SN1

Where does your magic 8 ball say the Flames finish the regular season in the league standings?

• 1-5 (sure jan)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Macklin Celebrini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
groundhogday-Flames.jpg

Christmas is over and it's time to work off the bloat.
Hope everyone had a nice break!
Would like to see Sharangovich get back in the G column.
Against all that is sane and holy Dube remains in the lineup, but at least he might be useful at C.
Duehr gets back in.
Markstrom is starting.

GO :flames GO​

for luck
84x5xj.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The Flames have a nice little stretch here of teams in the same 'tier' or below. I know that a lot of these teams (Philly) have been punching above their weight or (Minny) enjoying a bit of a heater, but there aren't any Cup contenders on the schedule for a while.

If they are a playoff team, they'll have a very good next few weeks. If they don't, it's time to start planning for the lottery.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Aye, I voted 21-25 instead of our "sweet spot" only because I really do think significant pieces are going to be moved out. I think that will result in more losses than maybe we suffer usually.

TDL is March something? It'll be very interesting seeing everything up till then.

Hoping for the best regardless of what happens.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
We probably finish in our sweet spot was my vote

Blake Coleman is definitely becoming my Matt Stajan. Guy leads by example. Didn't like either contract but love the guys and becoming quite okay with things.

A winnable game and one we need if we're going to squeak into the ploffs.

4-2 us. Safe Flams score prediction (either way lol).

Get better @Boomstick !

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Update. Tested positive for Covid.
Not sure why, everyone I was with on Christmas day is fine. Visited my mom in the nursing home for 4 hours, I just called there, she's fine. No covid reports. Went to my brothers for dinner on Christmas and his family is fine. Just me. Thanks Santa.

• Wow
Reactions: Tofveve

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Uhh.. Sportsnet, switch over. I like that Toronto is losing but c'mooooon. I'm excited for Flames action. Let's go!!

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Not sure why, everyone I was with on Christmas day is fine. Visited my mom in the nursing home for 4 hours, I just called there, she's fine. No covid reports. Went to my brothers for dinner on Christmas and his family is fine. Just me. Thanks Santa.

Man that's some tough luck! Hopefully it's just a loss of taste for a couple of weeks or something like that.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

well that sucks
heard banter is good for Covid tho :D

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Game isn't even on yet (yes I know it's on SNOne) because of Toronto and we're already losing, nice.

Celebrini got a 5 point night, I'm full on team tank from here forward, at least try and get some good odds for the lottery that we'll eventually lose anyway.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Probably won't bother watching, on the season 2 finale of Slow Horses and I'd rather watch that me thinks.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad